OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beyond hyped

Saw this comment on facebook :lol:

FYI: On 07. 16.17

Season 7 gathers, and now my watch will begin.
It shall not end 'til the season finale.
I shall embrace no woman, mow no lands, entertain no friends, no going out, no one.
I shall not study.
I shall live and die at my TV.
I am the witness in the darkness.
I am the watcher on the couch.

I am the fire that burns the hand that tries to change the channel,
the one who programs the DVR,
the one who yells "NO TALKING!",
the shield that guards the remote control.
I pledge my life and honor to this new seasons watch, for that night coming and all the nights to come.... till the end of this new season.

Just added this to my status and vid post on FB lol

OMG We will finally see it all unfold. The True King Jon wiping away any breath of Stannis and his usurpers and the rise of the Targaryens once more.

What's happening here?

I don't know what's happening here either I just know I need to see her naked again, with the amulet ON that cloaks her real self.

No White Wakkers though. Kinda disappointed

Probably season 7 b.

Dany's waited a long time for this moment:

With only 7 episodes this season, I fully expect things to get chaotic from the opening scene.

Or at least that's what I hope.

I like GOT except for anything involving Daenerys. Unfortunately it looks like she's finally becoming more of a central figure of the show going forward :smh: :x

Don't get me wrong, I liked her in the beginning, especially when she freed the Unsullied at Astapor

:pimp:

Ever since then though, the way she talks and her decisions make me cringe so damn hard. The constant title name dropping, the refusal to listen to advisers that have 100x more knowledge than her, the refusal to understand the culture of the cities she took over, etc. Even in the books, I completely skipped her chapters

Last edited:
Jon probably had to hem up LF after he told him that he just got some auntie yambs.

You mean cousin?

Isn't Dany his aunt?

Trailer looks dope tho! Grey Worm gettin some?

I cannot wait fellas!

SFC, you dont like anything Dany? Not even the teddies or dragons..? :rolleyes

Maybe Im just confused by the syntax of dudes comment.

Like how would LF know about Jon's real parents? I assume he was saying LF was bragging to Jon that he Lil Finger smashed Sansa

Back
Top Bottom