OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't envy anyone who is watching this a week early, that just means you ahve to wait an extra week just to get the 2nd episode now

A week wait ain't so bad. They'll probably just watch the episode over again. There was a week break in season 1 I think. One country messed up and released the new episode on hbogo and people got copies of it.

Last edited:
Lol i dont mind a week but no point in seeing it like today then having to wait another 2 weeks. Not that seious to me

lol i've been a book reader for years trust me i know..

re watching season 2... man Khaleessi got you non book readers fooled.
she def not that bold in the books.

watching the battle of blackwater

always wondered if Bronn would have washed the Hound if the war bells didnt go off

a Dave Chapelle cameo a a pirate would be hilarious

Last edited:
Bronn is crafty and one of the best fighters on the show. He would have a decent chance.

It would've been a good fight, bronn fights without "honor" same as the hound, but quicker.. if Brienne beat him and Lord Beric gave him a good run, I think Bronn would edge him out.

The fact that Cersei paid Bronn NOT to fight the Mountain for Tyrion in season 4 says more than enough.

In season 1 The Hound and The Mountain could go toe to toe.

Bronn wouldve took the hound imo.

Last edited:
gotta wonder if the white walker could smell Sam's vagina when he didnt kill him @ the end of s2 (3rd time rewatching and its gets better every time, extremely stale the first go around)

im also taking Bronn in a fight vs almost anyone, guy may be one of the most underrated fighters in the series based on his smarts/cunning alone

Last edited:
the sam vs. white walker thing is completely different in the book, i have no idea why or how the show did it like that.

it actually made no sense. especially since he found the brothers after in season 3 opener

'YOU HAD ONE JOB TARLY'

Did they call him Sam The Slayer on the show?

It's one of my favorite character nicknames.

467403908.jpg

Game of Thrones author George R.R. Martin announced on his blog Friday that he will not be contributing to the sixth season of the HBO show.

Martin wrote that “after wrestling with it for a month or so,” he decided that he will instead spend his time working on Winds of Winter, the sixth novel in the series.

“Writing a script takes me three weeks, minimum, and longer when it is not a straight adaptation from the novels,” Martin explained.

“And really, it would cost me more time than that, since I have never been good at changing gears from one medium to another and back again. Writing a season six script would cost me a month’s work on WINDS, and maybe as much as six weeks, and I cannot afford that.”

He’s also not contributing to season five.

The final book in the series is currently set to come out after the television series culminates.

So my sisters baby shower went a little long over and I was to tired to go see the premiere last night. A couple friends went and said the episode was amazing ofcourse. I don't do the spoiler crap so I didnt ask them for any details whatsover.

I read the Entertainment Weekly article on GOT and they said that Bran won't be on this season at all. :wow:

Funny thing is the stuff about Bran and Rickon not showing up this season was posted by i forget which website and since then there has been NO confirmation from anyone who works for HBO. All the actors dodge that question completely.

I think it all started because the guy who plays bran said something along the lines of "I get to take the year off" and that could mean a lot of different things if you dont take it literally.

He's not.

It's been posted in several articles and IMDB has the actor as Bran from 2011-2014 when other actors like Cersie are 2011-2015.

Well then im wrong. But its still sus.

IMDB cast list has been purposefully wrong before in order to avoid spoilers.

Its a shame too cuz I have really enjoyed his story this second watchthrough

Last edited:
I mean I don't have actual proof that he isn't and it is possible that imdb is hiding this, but 

A. Why hide it?

B. It's the internet. If it was a secret it would have leaked by know.

I'm glad there are more people that are interested in Bran's story. I have friends that love the show, but can care less about what's going on in the North. They are only interested in Kings Landing and Dany.

I mean I don't have actual proof that he isn't and it is possible that imdb is hiding this, but 
A. Why hide it?
B. It's the internet. If it was a secret it would have leaked by know.

I'm glad there are more people that are interested in Bran's story. I have friends that love the show, but can care less about what's going on in the North. They are only interested in Kings Landing and Dany.

The story in the North was one of my favorite parts of last season. The raid on Kraster's and the battle at Castle Black were both awesome episodes.

Back
Top Bottom