OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought he kidnapped Lyanna ? Dude went to war over a female who ain't em want him ? Lol

People say he "kidnapped" her. Some theories state she went with him willingly and that they had a thing ongoing. I believe that it started when he gave her the rose for most beautiful maiden or something like that at one of the tournaments, and that caused uproar because he didn't give it to his wife.

Last edited:
I thought he kidnapped Lyanna ? Dude went to war over a female who ain't em want him ? Lol

EDIT: Forgot it was just a theorywhen I posted.

Robert SAID they kidnapped Lyanna but she ran away with him.

Long story short

Tournament of Champions. Rhaegal Won. He gets a blue flower. He has to give it to the most beautiful girl in all the realms, he walks past his wife, and gives it to Lyanna. Then he sings a song that no one understands.

Then they are both found missing.

IDK man you tell me.

People say he "kidnapped" her. Some theories state she went with him willingly and that they had a thing ongoing. I believe that it started when he gave her the rose for most beautiful maiden or something like that at one of the tournaments, and that caused uproar because he didn't give it to his wife.

I forgot it was theory when I posted it. Still tho Lyanna didnt want him. Tho I am unsure if he knew.

She had an Arya Stark like personality. Not the type to be wed off.

Last edited:
Damn never knew all of that. So I'm guessing yall think the Jon Snow theory is false then

Do the books start from Roberts rebellion ? Or they pick up from where the show started ?

Last edited:
I'm still not convinced Michael Huisman will play a better Daario Naharis than Ed Skrein. An important role that stuck out for me during the books.

That's is the point I was making. None of what happened at the tournament with Rhaegar and Lyanna is in the show, so either people in here have read the books and are pretending like they haven't and are posting theories or they have read the fan theories that are out there and are posting them in here. Either way tread lightly in here if you're strictly a show watcher. The internet is not your friend when it comes to spoilers. 

That's is the point I was making. None of what happened at the tournament with Rhaegar and Lyanna is in the show, so either people in here have read the books and are pretending like they haven't and are posting theories or they have read the fan theories that are out there and are posting them in here. Either way tread lightly in here if you're strictly a show watcher. The internet is not your friend when it comes to spoilers. 

It was from Epic History. The video was posted here before. I dont recall any complaints since this isnt happening in the show. I cant remember off the top of my head what exactly but I know for sure other book/show differences have been talked about in here.

Only reason I posted that was because it wouldnt spoil anything.

Lying about NOT reading the book? Im positive there hasnt been a single case of that.

Last edited:
I figured some important events were left out of the show for the mean time but would be brought up later.

Fair enough if people watched that video and have no issues then my bad. I didn't mean to be an ******* or GoT police 

I dont see anything wrong with talking about events that happened before Robert's rebellion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I understand, but in regards to the show it's just the show runners chose to not include some  important details so it makes me wonder why? Unless they plan to reveal the info to the viewers in a different way and later in the series, but it is information before the series starts so I understand that they aren't really spoilers. 

Because a lot of that stuff isnt even heavily touched on. They left out dream sequences and flash backs because that would be more scenes more /different actors.. money money. Their budget isnt that huge or at least not the first 2 seasons which is when a good deal of that stuff was inportant

The first season was 60ish mill. And the seasons are still under 90mill. Hell if you watch the series in HD you can tell that the cgi is poorly done in comparison to movies. Still better than anything else on TV tho.

They can't pay all those actors, and build all those sets, as well as do photo realistic cgi for 10 episodes.

A lot of characters have been cut out because they can't afford more actors. I just don't see them adding unnecessary plotlines.

If winds of winter and dream of spring had come out already they wouldn't even be doing flashbacks this season.

Back
Top Bottom