OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alicent Hightower

:lol: at her picture on the wiki

1616295839283.jpeg

Damn that does kinda look like Olivia tho lol.

I didnt know they were gonna be going all the way to the Dance of Dragons in this show. This joint gonna span 150 years?

On season 2 of my re-watch. I’d like to revisit the simp conversation. Stannis was ABSOLUTELY without a doubt, a simp of great proportions. I’ll have evidence to back up my claims shortly, but he was just as much, if not more of a simp than big shot Robb.

A step below Jorah for sure, but he had massive simp behaviors and I can’t let your peasant revisionist histories make light of this. It was far more than seeking power.

Started my first ever rewatch since the season 8 dumpster fire.

show was so good man. I wanna cry.

season 1 Robb was THAT DUDE! Had the whole Lannister army shook. Had bannermen bending the knee, even though he was “so green he peed grass.”

Son had beach front property in Tywin Lannisters mind. Had his whole social security number, bank account, zip code, and bank statements.

had his dog bite off that bannermans fingers for talking wild outta pocket. Dude was like “aight you got a good point. Yo meat is tougher than mine.....” then rocked with him to the end.
3E9438DB-349A-4D58-8321-4A45FA96233B.gif

Robb was the chosen one man. But alas, you either win the game of thrones, or you die. There is no in between |l
On season 2 of my re-watch. I’d like to revisit the simp conversation. Stannis was ABSOLUTELY without a doubt, a simp of great proportions. I’ll have evidence to back up my claims shortly, but he was just as much, if not more of a simp than big shot Robb.

A step below Jorah for sure, but he had massive simp behaviors and I can’t let your peasant revisionist histories make light of this. It was far more than seeking power.

BEEN TRYNA TELL THESE BOYS!

ALL FACTS!!!

Who was he simping for? :nerd:

He only simped for the crown.

Can't be serious if you're saying he simped for Melissandre

Y'all trying to change the definition of simp or something?

Who was he simping for? :nerd:

He only simped for the crown.

Can't be serious if you're saying he simped for Melissandre

Y'all trying to change the definition of simp or something?

He clearly did things for the crown AND Da Red Lady.

Its spelled out.

He clearly did things for the crown AND Da Red Lady.

Its spelled out.
Everything he did was for the crown. He didn't want a relationship with her, he didn't want to always be around her, she gave up the yambs to him in a way he did not see how that would help at all, he didn't try to smash again until he was in a tough place with enemies and couldn't kill them the regular way.

Stannis was never always trying to get her to smash again, never wanted her affection or attention, never smiled at the *****, aint try to hold her hand, any time he did what she said it was towards the goal of being king not cuz he liked her or wanted to smash.

IIRC, at one point Stannis even considered killing Mel.

I don't know what show yall were watching.

Stannis one of the dryest most clear cut characters on the show.

He wasn't simping like Tommen or Robb or even Littlefinger. He never fumbled the bag over vagina.

Last edited:
Everything he did was for the crown. He didn't want a relationship with her, he didn't want to always be around her, she gave up the yambs to him in a way he did not see how that would help at all, he didn't try to smash again until he was in a tough place with enemies and couldn't kill them the regular way.

Stannis was never always trying to be around her, never smiled at the *****, aint try to hold her hand, any time he did what she said it was towards the goal of being king not cuz he liked her or wanted to smash.

IIRC, at one point Stannis even considered killing Mel
He was gonna choke the life out of her.
He literally only used her for a demon baby to win the crown. He even look annoyed around her. :lol:

Before you launch into all of that. Please start with what your definition of a simp is. If we can't get on the same page with that then the point is probably moot.

Edit: reading this back this might sound like an attack and its not. :lol:

Last edited:
Ex.
Giving your last cookie to girl to have sex w/ her despite her never implying any sexual interest in you. In fact, "you're like a brother." In fact, she's in jovial relationship that she tells you all about.^

image0.jpg

It would have been easier to just join forces with Stannis. Take back KL, finish off the Lannisters, then have Stannis murdered.

The main reason why Stannis' men fled to Renly's camp is because Stan used black magic and the red woman. Them dudes wouldnt have joined Renly had he just defeated Stan in battle.

Dragonstone, like the rest of the crownlands, was historically loyal to KL. They prolly would have joined back with them .

Ex.
Giving your last cookie to girl to have sex w/ her despite her never implying any sexual interest in you. In fact, "you're like a brother." In fact, she's in jovial relationship that she tells you all about.^
By that definition Stannis isn’t a simp. He wasn’t chasing Mel and she gave up the goodies.

*shrugs*

Son was mesmerized by the yambs and delusional. Telling himself he was doing everything for power because he was the rightful heir to the throne. She played him like a fiddle and he was all in his feelings the rest of the show. Trying to get another taste and she had all the excuses. “Your fires burn low” is just another way of her saying “you ain’t really hit it that good. Im kinda busy later, maybe we’ll catch up next week. K byeeee” then she proceeds to throw it at Jon Snow. Stannis was doing THE MOST for the yambs, no doubt.

unrelated note

Son was mesmerized by the yambs and delusional. Telling himself he was doing everything for power because he was the rightful heir to the throne. She played him like a fiddle and he was all in his feelings the rest of the show. Trying to get another taste and she had all the excuses. “Your fires burn low” is just another way of her saying “you ain’t really hit it that good. Im kinda busy later, maybe we’ll catch up next week. K byeeee” then she proceeds to throw it at Jon Snow. Stannis was doing THE MOST for the yambs, no doubt.

What show were you watching? :lol:

When did he simp?

When was he lusting for yambs? :nerd: You got that one scene where he asks for it but it is still talking about killing his enemies.

First sentence don't even make sense.

How did Mel play him like a fiddle? What was her endgame then? She was a religious nut following w/e signs the lord of the light left her. She didn't have any plan to play Stannis.

With or without Mel, Stannis wanted the throne cuz by law he was the rightful heir to the iron throne.

:lol: @ proceeds to throw it at Jon Snow. You mean all the way in like season 6 or 7?

How many more scenes can you post where he was asking for yambs? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom