OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They missing the details bruh.

Dude smugged his beak all up on Lady to get one last whif!

And I quote "I want you!"

I’m sayin!!! Dude was all up in her DM’s for a WHIFF of the oochi.
1FACF64E-05C7-4CD4-9E90-9E2DABBF8FBB.jpeg

Episode 6 Season 4 was a ******* MASTERPIECE!

Series still has me at the edge of my seat.

Unbelievable.

Im on season 6 of my rewatch, just finished 5. Can’t believe Hardhomme episode was in the WORST season of the series (until season 8 of course.)

all season 5 is mostly Unwatchable and then BOOM you have Hardhomme. Snow gettin stabbed up was well done, but those are the only memorable GOOD things about the season. 6 and 7 still have great moments to look forward to. Prolly won’t watch any of season 8 to be honest

Im on season 6 of my rewatch, just finished 5. Can’t believe Hardhomme episode was in the WORST season of the series (until season 8 of course.)

all season 5 is mostly Unwatchable and then BOOM you have Hardhomme. Snow gettin stabbed up was well done, but those are the only memorable GOOD things about the season. 6 and 7 still have great moments to look forward to. Prolly won’t watch any of season 8 to be honest

Famb I was coming to say the same thing!

Season 5 is super TRASH!

Watching Hardhome now.

The drop off from season 4 to 5 is probable one of the worst ever.

Is S4 when the book ends?

S5 might be worse then S8 tbh.

Famb I was coming to say the same thing!

Season 5 is super TRASH!

Watching Hardhome now.

The drop off from season 4 to 5 is probable one of the worst ever.

Is S4 when the book ends?

S5 might be worse then S8 tbh.
S5 is when they ran out of book material to adapt.

The writing went to trash dialogue wise. From then on they started relying on fanservice and spectacle to distract fandom.

Back
Top Bottom