OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eh, offscreen deaths aren't confirmed unless a body shows up. Especially for fairly important characters. Dude trained Arya, and I thought he had survived, and was just Jaqen, tbh.
This is a major theory in the books but there's way more evidence of that there.
Not so much in the show.
By your logic then Stannis, Black Fish, Hodor (was getting tore up but hey no body and he didn't come back as a wight) are all still living?

So do you think Stannis is still out there?
You know what you're doing. Stop.
This is a major theory in the books but there's way more evidence of that there.
Not so much in the show.
By your logic then Stannis, Black Fish, Hodor (was getting tore up but hey no body and he didn't come back as a wight) are all still living?

Stannis was Confirm,.Black Fish was loosely confirmed by Walter the "foot soldier" comment. Hodor was confirmed by Brandon. The Dance instructor not only was never confirmed, but he believed in the God of Death, and Jaqen who obviously allowed himself to be a prisoner just took a liking to Arya Stark of all ppl, and taught her the ways of the Many Faced People.

As detailed of show a Game of Thrones was at the time that wasn't just a coincidence.

You know what you're doing. Stop.

Stannis was Confirm,.Black Fish was loosely confirmed by Walter the "foot soldier" comment. Hodor was confirmed by Brandon. The Dance instructor not only was never confirmed, but he believed in the God of Death, and Jaqen who obviously allowed himself to be a prisoner just took a liking to Arya Stark of all ppl, and taught her the ways of the Many Faced People.

As detailed of show a Game of Thrones was at the time that wasn't just a coincidence.
How was Stannis confirmed? By your logic a body didn't turn up. Or Black Fish. Random soldier says he died and that's good enough for you? Fair enough then. It's either visual OR verbal confirmation then?
If that's your argument then sure theoretically he could be a live but lets be real here. With the conclusion of the show we know he isn't also, the Many Faced Gods are assassins. If he was Jaquan then in your opinion why do you think he was in Kings Landing teaching Arya the Bravos water dance sword style wasting time?

Also confirmed by the actor but we can keep it about the show.

1. How was Stannis confirmed? By your logic a body didn't turn up. 2.Or Black Fish. Random soldier says he died and that's good enough for you? Fair enough then. 3. It's either visual OR verbal confirmation then?
If that's your argument then sure theoretically he could be a live but lets be real here. With the conclusion of the show we know he isn't also, the Many Faced Gods are assassins. 4. If he was Jaquan then in your opinion why do you think he was in Kings Landing teaching Arya the Bravos water dance sword style wasting time?

5. Also confirmed by the actor but we can keep it about the show.
1. Brienne killed Stannis, they didn't show it the same reason they didn't show Ramsay getting eaten by his own dogs. Also, Brienne is arguably the most honest person on that show, I believe her confirmation.

2. Walder Frey was a random soldier? News to me.

3. A confirmation is a confirmation.

4. She was apart of the God of Deaths plan, and was sitting her up for a more important day.

So yeah just basically pick and choose who you want to be dead in your mind if it wasn’t shown on screen.

1. Brienne killed Stannis, they didn't show it the same reason they didn't show Ramsay getting eaten by his own dogs. Also, Brienne is arguably the most honest person on that show, I believe her confirmation.

2. Walder Frey was a random soldier? News to me.

3. A confirmation is a confirmation.

4. She was apart of the God of Deaths plan, and was sitting her up for a more important day.
Nah the soldier told Edmure about the Black Fish which is how I assune Walder found out.
We saw Ramsey get his face bitten off. :lol:
God of Deaths plan?... aight man I can see were this is going.
Agree to disagree I guess.

Nah the soldier told Edmure about the Black Fish which is how I assune Walder found out.
We saw Ramsey get his face bitten off. :lol:
God of Deaths plan?... aight man I can see were this is going.
Agree to disagree I guess.
We say Ramsey's face get bit and heard him screaming. We didn't see him die, but he's dead.

"God of Death plan?" what? We saw ppl changing their face & genetic makeup w/ that mask **** they learned from It.

HBO rn

cashcow_thumb.jpg

Started my first ever rewatch since the season 8 dumpster fire.

show was so good man. I wanna cry.

season 1 Robb was THAT DUDE! Had the whole Lannister army shook. Had bannermen bending the knee, even though he was “so green he peed grass.”

Son had beach front property in Tywin Lannisters mind. Had his whole social security number, bank account, zip code, and bank statements.

had his dog bite off that bannermans fingers for talking wild outta pocket. Dude was like “aight you got a good point. Yo meat is tougher than mine.....” then rocked with him to the end.
3E9438DB-349A-4D58-8321-4A45FA96233B.gif

Robb was the chosen one man. But alas, you either win the game of thrones, or you die. There is no in between |l

GOT had fine wimminz throughout the entire series, thats a tradition others should be able to continue.

Back
Top Bottom