OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think yall forget his wifey was from a family loyal to the lannisters.
Wasn't this just the case in the books? They never got into her family in the show other then the story about her brother drowning and stuff. House Westerling was loyal to Lannister and they changed her to a nobal from Volantis.

Robb's
this is why people call him a simp and how he basically ruined everything.
the fact she was openly writing a letter in high valyrian, a language in which only 2 families really still study.
(and i'm just keeping the reasons show only, If i was to get in to the book side of things he'd look even more like a simp and more looked down upon for his decisions. )
Her family is from Volantis and theh speak Valyrian there no?

Robb's
this is why people call him a simp and how he basically ruined everything.
the fact she was openly writing a letter in high valyrian, a language in which only 2 families really still study.
(and i'm just keeping the reasons show only, If i was to get in to the book side of things he'd look even more like a simp and more looked down upon for his decisions. )

I thought she was neutral at first just helping the wounded.

How you pro Lannister and marry a man intending to put all the Lannisters heads on pikes?

Wasn't this just the case in the books? They never got into her family in the show other then the story about her brother drowning and stuff. House Westerling was loyal to Lannister and they changed her to a nobal from Volantis.
You're right on they changed her, but I think the intention of when she was helping the wounded on both sides is that she knew she'd be captured if she was caught only helping the lannister army. D&D are also idiots who ruined one of the greatest series ever told.
IIRC the seal she used indicated a house loyal to the lannisters. (at least this is what I remember from watching a YT of a deep dive)

I thought she was neutral at first just helping the wounded.

How you pro Lannister and marry a man intending to put all the Lannisters heads on pikes?
she was a plant........ (possibly)

You're right on they changed her, but I think the intention of when she was helping the wounded on both sides is that she knew she'd be captured if she was caught only helping the lannister army. D&D are also idiots who ruined one of the greatest series ever told.
IIRC the seal she used indicated a house loyal to the lannisters. (at least this is what I remember from watching a YT of a deep dive)

she was a plant........ (possibly)
I don't now about all that. I think D&D made the change to axe that whole plot line and folks might be reading into things. If the seal thing was true then nobody that didn't read the books or do research would have any idea what that meant. Also I think the "worried about being captured for only tending the wounds of the lannisters" is a stretch imo but possible.
Evidence in the books that she was a spy was clearer. You could be right though either I'm forgetting/missed things or D&D executed this poorly.

Two of them are kids, I forgot about Bronn and Pod. Tywin, well that depends on if Tyrion is his kid. But that would no longer be a simp.
Tywin simped for nobody his entire time.

He could just hate Tyrion for being a little person and his wife dying.

Last edited:
I forgot to add Stannis.

Who did he ever simp for? :nerd:

He was just tricked in to thinking he was destined to be king. He wasn't doing it for no broad and he never ****** up his chances cuz of a broad.

I forgot to add Stannis.

Who did he ever simp for? :nerd:

He was just tricked in to thinking he was destined to be king. He wasn't doing it for no broad and he never ****ed up his chances cuz of a broad.

Right. He listened Melissandre about things, but it wasn’t a simping situation to me. And certain not for his daughter.

So we gone casually act like he didn't murder his daughter off this ladies advice.

And after she let him hit that one time he simped over her several times.

Tried to get them old *** yambs again but she shut that **** down!

So we gone casually act like he didn't murder his daughter off this ladies advice.

He did all that to win the iron throne though. Wasn't really for Melissandra.
Wanted more of the yambs for another demon baby not because he really wanted her.

QUIT BUMPING THIS ****ING THREAD :angry:

LET.
IT.
DIE.
not-today.gif

When did he die? During the fight against those guards in the training space? If so, I don't recall them confirming he died even after that. Is that what you're referring to?
I don't think we need to see everyone die on screen for their death to be confirm. He said to Arya "The first sword of Bravos does not run", Myrn Trant breaks his wooden sword and we see the other knights he washed start to get back up. It was him vs 3-4 armed knights. I think it's a safe assumption that he's dead.

He didn't kill his daughter cuz he was a simp.

He killed his daughter cuz he was crazy enough to think that sacrificing his daughter would make him king

I mean even his wife was in on the crazy dedication to the lord of the light and w/e Melissanbae would say
The reason he smashed was so his brother would die.

He got rejected. He didn't simp.

Stannis took a bunch of Ls and was an all around loser but simp he was not.

I don't think we need to see everyone die on screen for their death to be confirm. He said to Arya "The first sword of Bravos does not run", Myrn Trant breaks his wooden sword and we see the other knights he washed start to get back up. It was him vs 3-4 armed knights. I think it's a safe assumption that he's dead.
Eh, offscreen deaths aren't confirmed unless a body shows up. Especially for fairly important characters. Dude trained Arya, and I thought he had survived, and was just Jaqen, tbh.

Back
Top Bottom