OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
qtg4sor2low21.jpg

I thought the dragon being way in the back was to illustrate that he was out of range of the scorpions

They can't hit a stationary dragon but they can hit one that's flying above the clouds?

:lol:

the plot contrivance all to kill missandei

aint die in the long night but magically gets kidnapped

like how cersei know to go after her specifically

They did Ghost so damn dirty. :smh:

I’ve seen folks in here critique fan’s love for Ghost like he didn’t earn that. He was the runt of the litter just like Jon & is the only one still standing after fighting through numerous skirmishes.

And for what? To get sent off with a head nod and a missing ear :lol:

F8D25A7B-E019-47AC-AD4B-4B74E77B4227.jpeg

Could have ended the whole war right there since Cersei got goons on her squad that can operate those rapid fire scorpions to kill a dragon hundreds of feet away in the air with pin point accuracy from ships that experienced no swaying from the body of water they were in. >D
That resolution lol. This a computer game? Age of empire looking boy

Euron has been practicing with them so he is just really nice with it

The training montage will be a deleted scene on the home video release
Man, imagine if they had a training montage next episode... Arya and Jon practicing with their swords, Jaime and the Hound, etc. while Coach Varys looks on. Meanwhile Cersei and Qyburn train Mountain and Urine using the best technology the 7 kingdoms has to offer. Jon running through the snow with Ghost while Bran wargs into a raven to follow them.

Basically this for 80 minutes please:

Season is fine to me. Doesn't reallllly feel like a finale tho. The war ep was weak sauce. This ep was straight though. Even though they murked up baby girl.

Dany gonna be a problem.

Cersei a frozen lake. Heart of stone. I love her doh. She different.

Dany gonna be a problem. Frfr.

Mature is the key word there for dragons, Idk why ppl are surprised Rhaegal went down from the scorpion, Dany's dragons were always overhyped, they weren't near the age of Aegon's dragons when he conquered Westeros. Dragons get bigger/scales tougher the more they age, Balerion was around 200 yrs old thats why he was so strong, you'd have to pretty much only shoot his wings as his scales would be too tough to penetrate from the scorpions

Back
Top Bottom