OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually like this season. I get it, nerds will never be happy. Sansa? Beeeeen tripping for a minute, nonsensical......she was mad at Tyrion for like two seasons for no reason. Then she got smart at the end of last season, now they trying way too hard with the little Finger parallel. But oh well. I have enjoyed the enhanced pacing...count me in the minority that thought earlier seasons dragged on at points.

can’t wait for big little lies

westworld on the other hand completely lost me after season 2 it was horrible

it was like they tried outsmarting the people on reddit and just made it a cluster**** to prove a point

83F4F499-1FD3-4476-A78B-138CBCDAEBCD.jpeg

F8D25A7B-E019-47AC-AD4B-4B74E77B4227.jpeg

Could have ended the whole war right there since Cersei got goons on her squad that can operate those rapid fire scorpions to kill a dragon hundreds of feet away in the air with pin point accuracy from ships that experienced no swaying from the body of water they were in. >D

can’t wait for big little lies

westworld on the other hand completely lost me after season 2 it was horrible

it was like they tried outsmarting the people on reddit and just made it a cluster**** to prove a point

westworld took all the scenes from season 2 and put them out of order just to piss the audience off.

I thought the dragon being way in the back was to illustrate that he was out of range of the scorpions

Back
Top Bottom