OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
didn't want GW to die but I definitely expected it because he's a soldier. He's ONLY been there on this show to fight and lead his soldiers. Not any of the political stuff. So him actually surviving when their battle strategies went straight to hell was a shocker to me.

Yeah I wouldn't have been surprised if he got clipped off, based on him being expendable in the big picture. The writers could have made it a big death scene, but not "too big." His longevity in the series, his back story and him being loyal to a fault throughout would have made it sad as hell.

getback getback , I’m still tryna figure out how the Dothraki laid a dud like the Tampa Lightning. Regular season reputation as the most fearsome riders in all of the seven kingdoms. Came out and lost badly on home ice, got swept by the Columbus White Walkers.

The goal post movement going on right now just to not admit you’re wrong.
C006843C-3B64-4F5F-8095-7D5BEF973709.png

To the leeches? no but what does that have to do with sex?
She road him for a couple strokes while he was feeling on her. At this point he turned in his V Card.

i asked if after something like that are you counting that?

if shorty lets you pump two times and pulls out leeches are you going to ur boys like you beat that down?

and imo based on that experience for gendry there isnt 3 others

so i still think hes lying even if he not a virgin hes a virgin cuz his only experience was assault by the red woman

if shorty lets you pump two times and pulls out leeches are you going to ur boys like you beat that down?

so i still think hes lying even if he not a virgin hes a virgin cuz his only experience was assault by the red woman

Bro once your D enters a P, you lost your virgin card, don’t matter if you bust within 2 pumps or shorty decides 3 pumps later she’s into leeches and using knives....point is, YOU HAD SEX.

Yeah I wouldn't have been surprised if he got clipped off, based on him being expendable in the big picture. The writers could have made it a big death scene, but not "too big." His longevity in the series, his back story and him being loyal to a fault throughout would have made it sad as hell.

I expected him to sacrifice himself because he's the leader of the Unsullied and the main line of defense for Winterfell. I actually thought he did when he said "Protect the retreat" but then the writers saved him

Speaking of the Unsullied, has this show ever accurately displayed them as an effective fighting force?

They're supposed to be this ruthless force that can easily hold their own while being outnumbered (if I'm remembering correctly, they've repelled Dothraki forces that outnumbered them around 7:1) but all I've seen from them is getting easily murdered by Harpies and wights. The show expects us to believe "Oh they were outnumbered/ambushed" but I'd expect an elite fighting force to adjust to this situations.

For example, when they were in the fighting pits, I just saw random Harpies jumping in with their knives and picking off Unsullied. That should be impossible!

I expected them to fight more like Ramsay's forces did in Battle of the Bastards

NOBODY CARES THIS MUCH ABOUT GREYWORM

one day y'all need to learn when not to respond to ****

I would report to the TAY thread with the story, pics, and the next time we going out.

I'll drop it though. This whole things is absurd and has gone on too long.

Gl0kgpD.gif

Aye, aye. This is easily one of the funniest post in here.

Last edited:
i only cared about ghost getting got.. i figured jon could die going at it with the NK.. and i figured arya would wear the face of whichever of cersei's brothers died

once GRRM wrote himself into a corner and didn't finish the books the die was cast.

Once that happened, there was no way they were going to be able to generate intricate super detailed fantasy story lines on a TV show production schedule.

So they had to make a choice, what is the show ULTIMATELY about, the fantasy elements or the character based drama?

It's the drama.
They chose wisely.

TV show production schedule? Bruh, they spent two God damn years on 6 episodes. TF are you talkin about?

You're tellin me there was NOOOOOOO way, they could have had maybe, i dunno, Arya and Jon stroll up, Arya tell Jon I got this, take on 2-3 White Walkers, while Jon and the Night King danced? There was no time to write that, act it out, and film it? We had time to have Arya get stuck with the pointy end, Jon make out with his aunt while his dragon watched, and Bran fly some Ravens around, but we couldn't fit that in the schedule?

They chose wisely eh?

This whole time there was a #NeverWorm contingent in here and I didn't eem know it.

yup 68 of em

Bro once your D enters a P, you lost your virgin card, don’t matter if you bust within 2 pumps or shorty decides 3 pumps later she’s into leeches and using knives....point is, YOU HAD SEX.

thats not what she said

Since when does losing your virginity automatically make you a man?...plenty of cats banging left and right and acting like little boys.

isnt that the colloquialism? im sure you do but that doesnt change the idiom

@tdogg2k have you read the companion books like Fire and Blood or Dunk and Egg? Or the main novels? If so, how are the companion books?

I'm thinking about starting the books but in a chronological order instead of publication date

Back
Top Bottom