OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nobody even brought up GW till now :lol:

Dude was ITCHING to pull the race card

if i was itching then shouldnt it tell you something how as soon as i say it ppl jump on it instead of ignoring it?

maybe cuz its something to it ppl cant leave it alone?

You're really inventing a narrative of "racist white NTers want Grey Worm to die?" This is worse than your fairy tale of being racially discriminated against by Mexicans because you went to a Mexican restaurant and insisted on calling a "torta" a " Mexican sandwich"

Oh and I'm sure you're gonna respond with "Go ahead, get those likes" instead of addressing the fact that you're delusional.

Wait he did that????...lmfaoooooooooooooo

if i was itching then shouldnt it tell you something how as soon as i say it ppl jump on it instead of ignoring it?

maybe cuz its something to it ppl cant leave it alone?

BecUse you race baited and you got exactly what you wanted! You should be happy....if my man Rust is telling you to chill on something race related, do yourself a favor and listen to that man...lol

Are you serious?

Do you not remember Melisandra chaining him to a bed & throwing it on him?

if you got raped by a woman would you count that as your first time?

and he didnt leave it at her, he said 3 which makes me think he lying too because if red woman was that traumatic he aint ****** nothing

You're really inventing a narrative of "racist white NTers want Grey Worm to die?" This is worse than your fairy tale of being racially discriminated against by Mexicans because you went to a Mexican restaurant and insisted on calling a "torta" a " Mexican sandwich"

Oh and I'm sure you're gonna respond with "Go ahead, get those likes" instead of addressing the fact that you're delusional.

yea get those likes bruh remembering everything i ever posted on here

and just cuz u dont believe the story dont mean its not true

and its not a narrative its a poll at the top

It adds sooooo much to the story to have a dude lie on his penor...

yea it does if dude was saving himself for the off chance he ever saw arya again on some true love ****

a lot more than i ****** three girls so lets do this

Wait he did that????...lmfaoooooooooooooo

He got run of out the Asian threads for implying that all Asians worshipped white people (then he backtracked and said most, then he backtracked again and said "the ones in the US", then he backtracked again and said "the ones in my area"). He also posted random videos of dog meat in the Asian thread

Then he decided to antagonize Mexican NTers by saying "I shouldn't have to use Spanish terms and call their food by their names when I live in the US. Mexicans are just racist against black people" (which sounds pretty insensitive and xenophobic, and very ironic based on his usual schtick on here). Dude really started questioning Mexicans by saying "I know it's called a torta, but why do I have to use that term?"

didn't want GW to die but I definitely expected it because he's a soldier. He's ONLY been there on this show to fight and lead his soldiers. Not any of the political stuff. So him actually surviving when their battle strategies went straight to hell was a shocker to me.

I'm not surprised this episode was lowly rated compared to the other battle ones. I feel like the dialogue in Blackwater was more memorable (the fighting itself was EXTREMELY overrated compared to the battles since), Hardhome was in broad daylight, frantic as hell and easy to see that alone made it flawless, Battle of the Bastards was the most realistic of them all since they used real horses and men, not dragons and zombies, Watchers on The Wall was good too because the underdog pulled out a W against the odds and we had an impactful death (Ygritte)

The Long Night was behind the 8 ball because of the two year delay and hype that built. It could have NEVER lived up to the expectations. Once I saw people complaining about how dark it was and comparing it to LOTR (a ******* MOVIE that should not have been that bright at night either but no one wants to admit that) I knew it was curtains. Overall it wasn't perfect or great but it was satisfying television to me, I appreciate the effort that went into it visually, the cinematography and the score.

He got run of out the Asian threads for implying that all Asians worshipped white people (then he backtracked and said most, then he backtracked again and said "the ones in the US", then he backtracked again and said "the ones in my area"). He also posted random videos of dog meat in the Asian thread

Then he decided to antagonize Mexican NTers by saying "I shouldn't have to use Spanish terms and call their food by their names when I live in the US. Mexicans are just racist against black people" (which sounds pretty insensitive and xenophobic, and very ironic based on his usual schtick on here)

FAKE NEWS

Then he decided to antagonize Mexican NTers by saying "I shouldn't have to use Spanish terms and call their food by their names when I live in the US. Mexicans are just racist against black people" (which sounds pretty insensitive and xenophobic, and very ironic based on his usual schtick on here). Dude really started questioning Mexicans by saying "I know it's called a torta, but why do I have to use that term?"

So in short, fam is a racist....

MAKES SENSE.

This thread right now

NRBu.gif

Back
Top Bottom