OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My only disappointment was that GW, Massandi Bae and Arya Primetime Stark didn't bounce and let the NK get da win.

LITERALLY no one, NOT A SINGLE PERSON since the episode aired has even mentioned being upset that GW didn’t die, most people bring up Brienne, Pod, Sam and Jaime.

who would openly admit to that? but the poll says otherwise fam

Why? Grey Worm is one of the more likable characters.

grey worm is black thats why and "certain ppl" dont want to see him have his happy ending with missandei

Yeah, people are definitely more upset at Grey Worm (one of the most skilled warriors on the show ) not dying than one-handed Jamie Lannister killing hundreds of wights without a scratch (while not being able to beat regular humans in combat)...

Assuming someone will die because he's on the front lines and wants a happy ending (which NEVER happens in typical Hollywood scenes) =/= being mad that the person didn't. Even while watching, I assumed he'd die when he said "protect the retreat"

Greyworm with his farewell style scene with Mis and the fact he was on the front lines with the unsullied was the reason a lot of people thought he was a goner before the episode aired, same with Theon and Jorah, those were the main 3 everyone expected to die, for no other reason than the heavy foreshadowing...it is surprising that he made it through...but NOONE is mad he did, considering the scenes, it made more sense that he lived than Sam...

Go on with your bait...is nothing new tho...how you not mad about the brown guys tho...they killed off every single one of them for the sake of a visual gag...lmao

Most absurd part of the last episode was Dany picking up a sword for the first time in her life and just slaying wights. :lol:

She was just sticking them with the pointy end [shrug]

It's more believable than all of the marksmen on Walking Dead with unlimited ammo for whatever caliber weapon they have.

w7g02m95wfv21.png

This dude buggin...lmao

Talmbout the masses would have forgiven everything wrong with this episode only if they killed off the black man...

WUT!?

If that’s the case, how come no one throwing a party for the poor Dothraki...lmao they represent minorities too..

Yeah, people are definitely more upset at Grey Worm (one of the most skilled warriors on the show ) not dying than one-handed Jamie Lannister killing hundreds of wights without a scratch (while not being able to beat regular humans in combat)...

Assuming someone will die =/= being mad that the person didn't. Even while watching, I assumed he'd die when he said "protect the retreat"

what feeding that assumption tho?

why its ok to be mad at jamie and not davos or gendry for those same reasons of not being able to fight?

Greyworm with his farewell style scene with Mis and the fact he was on the front lines with the unsullied was the reason a lot of people thought he was a goner before the episode aired, same with Theon and Jorah, those were the main 3 everyone expected to die, for no other reason than the heavy foreshadowing...it is surprising that he made it through...but NOONE is mad he did, considering the scenes, it made more sense that he lived than Sam...

Go on with your bait...is nothing new tho...how you not mad about the brown guys tho...they killed off every single one of them for the sake of a visual gag...lmao

werent there tons of goodbye scenes? why specifically grey worm? cuz he wants to be happy?

why arent you mad about the dothraki? aint they closer to the brown like u are than me?

If they killed greyworm and not these other cats I would’ve been more pissed

Even still, greyworm is very unimportant to the overall story arc so I don’t think anyone would’ve been satisfied

and heres how you know ppl voted for who they wanted to see die and not who they thought the story would kill

davos and podrick are the least vote getters but have the least fighting experience making them more likely to die right?
Grey Worm made a "when this is all over let is ride off into the sunset" comment to his girlfriend. So of course people thought that was foreshadowing him getting clipped.

People been riding with dude for seasons. Calling Winterfell "Magafell", and you seriously want to say people are mad he was not clipped.

C'mon famb. You're reaching.

why its ok to be mad at jamie and not davos or gendry for those same reasons of not being able to fight?

Is this the first show/movie you've ever watched? It's a typical Hollywood thing where people who want a happy post-battle life usually end up dying. Has nothing to do with Grey Worm being black

Mad at Gendry for not being able to fight? A dude known to be strong as @#$@ due to being Robert's son, and who uses a warhammer effortlessly?

Davos surviving is some D&D BS too but I don't remember him being on the front lines that much.

and brienne got knighted by her love i dont see no 60 plus votes for her

gendry lost his v card, no votes

davos and the little girl an opportunity for redemption from shireen, nope no votes

but gw wanted to leave after so thats curtains for him

I think the reason that it's rated so low is due to inflated expectations. The media (HBO included) talked for months about how this would be the biggest and best battle in TV history. Countless articles were written about the run-time, number of consecutive night shoots, number of extras, bags of fake blood, etc. It was being held to an impossible standard. I thought it was an incredible episode.

I think the reason that it's rated so low is due to inflated expectations. The media (HBO included) talked for months about how this would be the biggest and best battle in TV history. Countless articles were written about the run-time, number of consecutive night shoots, number of extras, bags of fake blood, etc. It was being held to an impossible standard. I thought it was an incredible episode.

Y'all keep using expectations as an excuse but won't believe that this just wasn't that great. Good. Not great . The quality has dipped.

werent there tons of goodbye scenes? why specifically grey worm? cuz he wants to be happy?

why arent you mad about the dothraki? aint they closer to the brown like u are than me?

You the one race baiting, i had no attachment to the Dothraki because they were brown, they always been nothing but a plot device in the show anyways...i wouldn’t have been mad if GW bit the dust, the same way Im not mad Jorah and Theon did, plot wise their arcs are complete and for a warrior like GW it made ALLLLL the sense to die in the biggest battle...not against some random wight but perhaps fighting a general or even the NK, I’m sorry fam, but GW/Mis is not the story GOTs revolves around, it’s never been...so maybe you want them to live on happily ever after simply because they are black, but they are not the main story line....with that said, NOBODY is mad he didn’t die because he was never pinned that I remember correctly in a situation where his skill set couldn’t save him, now...SAMWELL!? The fact he survived out in battle, that’s one of the biggest complaints most have...

You looking silly as always kiddo....your race bait failed you this time.

Is this the first show/movie you've ever watched? It's a typical Hollywood thing where people who want a happy post-battle life usually end up dying. Has nothing to do with Grey Worm being black

Mad at Gendry for not being able to fight? A dude known to be strong as @#$@ due to being Robert's son, and who uses a warhammer effortlessly?

Davos surviving is some D&D BS too but I don't remember him being on the front lines that much.

hollywood tropes are all well and good but when you say nothing to do with it i respectfully agree to disagree

and i thought when they went north of the wall gendry was expected to die since he couldnt fight then, but now hes strong as ox getting strength from robert baratheon strong? that was only like 4 ep difference

and brienne got knighted by her love i dont see no 60 plus votes for her

gendry lost his v card, no votes

davos and the little girl an opportunity for redemption from shireen, nope no votes

but gw wanted to leave after so thats curtains for him
-Sir Tarth is the second leading vote getter.

-Gendry was not a virgin. Arya was.

-There was no redemption to be had for Davos really. In fact he thought about offing the Red Woman to get revenge but she told him it was pointless. Everyone involved in Shireen's death is now dead.

You are reaching.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom