OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
there hasn't really been any shocking deaths since I guess Jon right?

and even then we knew he was coming back.
Right. It’s almost like once they ran out of material they plotted out arcs for all these characters that would carry them to the end. They certainly weren’t going to introduce any new characters that weren’t in the book yet. And George might not either.

I think they are saving the major deaths for the battle at King's Landing.

If too many died at Winterfell, King's Landing would feel like too much like an epilogue to the story, and not the conclusion to it.

There will be some but I wouldn't count on there being the number of major deaths that people want. That's the smallest thing I'm worried about when it comes to the show. Like I said they can only become unpredictable with the deaths for so long . I just want strong execution

The problem is we’ve been hearing the “winter is coming” for literally a decade now. It’s supposed to be a threat to the end of humanity, yet people fought for over 8 hours against the zombie apocalypse and they left the battle in perfect condition.

That’s some real ********

Night king been waiting over a 1000 years and plotted this attack. Then he dies after doing nothing. His generals did even less

The show changed that from the books tho. Book Ygritte dies randomly in battle. Jon finds her with an arrow sticking out of her.

Something for all my King Joffrey fans to collect: Look at how good our TRUE ruler looks.
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/93330
got.jpg

What is funny is that apparently GRRM was a Lost fan and was upset at the payoff the gave fans to that series.

Dude probably knows he is ****ed.
That's so sadly poetic but makes perfect sense.

All that ****talking he did about his writing style:

“I think there are two types of writers, the architects and the gardeners. The architects plan everything ahead of time, like an architect building a house. They know how many rooms are going to be in the house, what kind of roof they're going to have, where the wires are going to run, what kind of plumbing there's going to be. They have the whole thing designed and blueprinted out before they even nail the first board up. The gardeners dig a hole, drop in a seed and water it. They kind of know what seed it is, they know if planted a fantasy seed or mystery seed or whatever. But as the plant comes up and they water it, they don't know how many branches it's going to have, they find out as it grows. And I'm much more a gardener than an architect.”

:lol::frown:

People really in here downplaying the Long Night mythos. >D

So you mean to tell me after finding out the Boogeyman that old Nan would tell tales about was in fact real & has been plotting his revenge for thousands of years with an army that has nothing to lose because they’re already dead, that the real big bad is a bunch of southern fairies?

0AD5D044-CD1E-4FFA-9732-67DA4048EFA5.gif

That's what I'm saying :lol: we gotta lose our main characters to some Lannisters ?

And like someone else said, some of these people only teamed up to fight the dead, so after that there's no alliance.

But on the bright side, that could possibly add some great drama to see certain characters go their own way and/or turn on each other.

I really think Jon is gonna play a massive role in the final act.

The show has built up two things about him. That he is the one to save the living, and he is the heir to the Iron Throne.

Since the one did not pay off, then the second one has to in a major way (not to say he sits the throne but him being the heir is a massive plot point). It they handwave that too, then the writer's really on some BS.

To that end, I repeat my previous prediction of Dany doing some real sucka ****.

That's so sadly poetic but makes perfect sense.

All that ****talking he did about his writing style:

“I think there are two types of writers, the architects and the gardeners. The architects plan everything ahead of time, like an architect building a house. They know how many rooms are going to be in the house, what kind of roof they're going to have, where the wires are going to run, what kind of plumbing there's going to be. They have the whole thing designed and blueprinted out before they even nail the first board up. The gardeners dig a hole, drop in a seed and water it. They kind of know what seed it is, they know if planted a fantasy seed or mystery seed or whatever. But as the plant comes up and they water it, they don't know how many branches it's going to have, they find out as it grows. And I'm much more a gardener than an architect.”

:lol::frown:
Welp, the tree grew so big it collapsed on his ***.

Last edited:
Jorah has been with Daenerys since the pilot episode. We're really at the end of the story. :frown::smh:

I fell Jon about to bow out from the battle. Everything he's fought for has ended. There's no real motivation to continue fighting. He doesn't care about the throne even though he is the rightful heir. It's going to be interesting to see where it all leads and ends now.

Back
Top Bottom