OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not mad at the ending but I chuckled when I heard that.

I love how Jon's life mission is defeating the army of the dead. Famb took constant risk for it, died for it, come back to life seemingly for it and then they were like "Nahhhh, it doesn't feel right he ends it" .

I was "Like what!?" :lol:

Haters don't want Starboy to shine too bright :smh: :lol:

And that’s why they reduced him to Danys little lap boy...showrunners got me tight, they must be stannis fans.

He’s a troll. He was trolling. May happen but him tweeting it is t proof of anything. Case in point:

Now why couldn’t they have given us this scene instead!!!?? With him fighting Brienne, Pod, Jaime, Jon and ***** it have Arya come and save the day after he disposed of most of these characters...that would have been 10x more satisfying

Why did the Nights King have to kill Bran himself? Couldn’t he have just lit the woods on fire? Or sent a general? or let one of the 500 wights surrounding him do it? Or literally anything other than take 10 mins to walk 10 yards to kill a guy who can’t walk
Because he can only fight crippled people, b. You see how he took out the other 3er. Bruh was stuck inside a tree defenseless. Theon put in work and got bodied by him but hes still missing pieces. Man is a fraud and don't want a fair 1v1.

Because he can only fight crippled people, b. You see how he took out the other 3er. Bruh was stuck inside a tree defenseless. Theon put in work and got bodied by him but hes still missing pieces. Man is a fraud and don't want a fair 1v1.
Yea the NK def didn't want any of those Aegon problems whatsoever

Been shook ever since Jon discovered how to take out him and his generals

Of all the things to be mad about this episode, NK denying Jon the 1v1 is not a big gripe. Robb denied Jaime 1v1, Ramsay denied Jon 1v1. Winning isn't about fairness and a fair fight. It's about killing your enemies as quickly and efficiently as possible. That's why NK took the L. He underestimated the Living and Arya jumped out of a birthday cake to hand him the L.

The episode is frustrating because it was shot well and some cool things happen but botching key moments and pulling the rug from under turned this into The Last Jedi 2.0. The Last Azor. I mean even Jaime should have been killed. He can barely fight, he's one handed. They didn't even give him a dragonglass attachment for his bad hand.

Of all the things to be mad about this episode, NK denying Jon the 1v1 is not a big gripe. Robb denied Jaime 1v1, Ramsay denied Jon 1v1. Winning isn't about fairness and a fair fight. It's about killing your enemies as quickly and efficiently as possible. That's why NK took the L. He underestimated the Living and Arya jumped out of a birthday cake to hand him the L.

The episode is frustrating because it was shot well and some cool things happen but botching key moments and pulling the rug from under turned this into The Last Jedi 2.0. The Last Azor. I mean even Jaime should have been killed. He can barely fight, he's one handed. They didn't even give him a dragonglass attachment for his bad hand.
The only reason people are disappointed that Jon and the Night King didn't shoot the fair one is because the show and story has done so much to set that up and hint at it. All those other cases don't have the weight that the story has placed on Jon v Night King. How many scene have they had facing off and foreshadowing a one on one fight.

Regardless though, the Night King is wild *****. They made that clear, so Jon was never getting the fair one because he knew it wouldn't end well. I think being disappointed we didn't get the Night King in combat other than on dragonback is a fair gripe. I wouldn't have been disappointed if they series didn't make that seem like something that had to happen.

Definitely agree with the second half. I wouldn't say I was disappointed, but I expected to lose a lot more main characters. The only thing I can think is that they're saving a lot of people for the next three episodes and a lot of the unresolved aspects to their arcs. If the Night King wasn't the climax, Cersei must be about to do some WILD ****.

Yeah I don't think the NK gives a dusty f*ck about honor :lol:

Mans steals kidnapped babies left alone in the snow.

If the NK soft, his generals are even worst...NK should have lived so that he could personally off every one of them fools

FB_IMG_1556627796942.jpg

Not gonna lie might cop to go with my infrared 6s
Little bish really catapulted out of nowhere like her name was Logan. >D
9E3C7E27-CC9D-4EAB-ADE8-0EE1A4EE0981.gif

Now why couldn’t they have given us this scene instead!!!?? With him fighting Brienne, Pod, Jaime, Jon and ***** it have Arya come and save the day after he disposed of most of these characters...that would have been 10x more satisfying

“Disposed of most of these characters”

And then who would have been talking and fighting in the finale? There are like 10 total dialogue characters left on the show.

Soo many people talking about this show.I haven't even seen one episode .Is it worth starting to see knowing I have 8 seasons to catch up on!!!

“Disposed of most of these characters”

And then who would have been talking and fighting in the finale? There are like 10 total dialogue characters left on the show.

They could have done away with Pod, Brienne and Tormund at the very least.

That leaves Jon, the Dragons, the Hound, ARYA, Jaime to continue their archs, and I’m pretty sure we get Yara with the IronBorn back to make up for the loss Dothraki and Undullied and help kill her uncle.

Soo many people talking about this show.I haven't even seen one episode .Is it worth starting to see knowing I have 8 seasons to catch up on!!!

Yes if you can manage to stay away from this past weeks episode and what happened, otherwise a lot of the suspense of the show for the past 7 years kind of goes out the window...lol

I think the wars should have been swapped.

I know this story is mainly about the battle for the throne. But after introducing the threat of the dead, the throne seemed so meaningless. Now with the dead being dismantled, the threat of Cercei and her army isn't nearly as impactful or threatening (imo)....she's just a crazy pregnant woman. :lol:

:pimp: the music, the cinematography, the build up, the ending. I don't get how this episode was so divise, I loved it.

I would have been FLOORED if NK gave Bran a pound, or even bent the knee. He'd have no reason to do either, but it still would be a wild turn of events.

I think the wars should have been swapped.

I know this story is mainly about the battle for the throne. But after introducing the threat of the dead, the throne seemed so meaningless. Now with the dead being dismantled, the threat of Cercei and her army isn't nearly as impactful or threatening (imo)....she's just a crazy pregnant woman. :lol:

Tormund gonna be craving dat fresh, sour milk.

Back
Top Bottom