OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sam embarrassed himself out there and got people killed. Dude needs to stay in his lane. No shame in not being about that fighting life but don't do what he did. Him and the Hound should've taken the ultimate L last night.
:lol: Yeah What was the point of writing him as being out there after wanting to be out there when he was useless and didn't get hurt?

D4A150BA-E650-4386-A866-E90C55C18545.jpeg

:rofl:

Now I think about it, I think Gendry will be the one to obtain the throne in the end.
I wrote this a while back. Show has been about the underdog. Jon Snow being a bastard and Dany coming from where she cake from. So I can see it. However, I just don't see a scenario in which Jon isn't on the throne. You already killed him once. Killing him again would have little effect.

Episode was the show 24 on Fox network level trash. The Walking Dead in the middle of the season special effects level trash. Can’t believe we waited so long for this.

Reactions: sb
Arya is going to have to clean up for everyone else who is too ***** to take care of his/her business.

- Rest of the Starks never touched Walder Frey. Arya dispatched him.

- Nobody put a finger on Littlefinger. Except Arya.

- Night King made Jon Snow look like the bastard child he is. Arya kills him in 1 second.

Arya is going to have to kill the Mountain because The Hound is too much of a coward. And she'll kill Cersei because Jaime and Tyrion won't rise to the occasion.

How they gonna clean up all them bodies at winterfall? Has to be hundreds of thousands. if winterfell didn't stink already it will now. And the sun came out, airs gonna be ripe

Back
Top Bottom