OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F58E41DC-54A8-4216-9E5F-7DF48CBEB7C0.gif
CEBE4DD4-4B27-43BD-91C9-FE1D69D873B5.gif
63967D15-313D-44EC-92D4-6081964F40E5.gif

Attachments

• 0EC0B386-47AD-4CC5-831F-3E4A58DB9466.jpeg
    0EC0B386-47AD-4CC5-831F-3E4A58DB9466.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 2
I can buy Arya sneaking pass the White Walkers.

But how did she get airborne like that? She is either a Jedi, or got Zion level bounce x5.

One of the generals heard her and looked out of the corner of his eye. She must’ve jumped from a window or ledge.

Nah she ran by them.

What blood magic did arya use? Melisandre bae just hyped her up and she went running off.

Same blood magic every faceless man uses to do what they do. They're not just "light on their feet". Dudes are sorcerer assassins. There's a whole season driving home the point that what they do isn't just "sticking people with the pointy end." It's not that basic.

What blood magic did arya use? Melisandre bae just hyped her up and she went running off.

She went back to a conversation they had before when they first met and she said...I see darkness in you, I see brown eyes, green eyes, blue eyes in your future. Back then it meant nothing.

She repeated it again and Arya knew what she meant by blue

Jon isn't the NK so that callback everyone keeps going to doesn't matter. She barely escaped the white walkers in the castle yet now she wants to use her ultra stealth conveniently at this moment?
It was a dope kill and everybody enjoyed it but that's not an acceptable answer for how she was to leap from the free throw line like that. It was just meant to be a cool moment and it served it's purpose.

I agree that the Jordan leap is the real issue, I don't think her sneaking by the generals was given her ability. It's not like she was hounded immediately in the library scene earlier she snuck around pretty well for a few minutes until she stabbed that one in the chin.

Okay, so since Arya had her big moment last night, she's presumably out of the Cersei Valonqar sweepstakes? So it will either be Jaime or Tyrion.

She went back to a conversation they had before when they first met and she said...I see darkness in you, I see brown, green eyes, blue eyes in your future. Back then it meant nothing.

She repeated it again and Arya knew what she meant by blue

I remember that part. I just don’t remember arya doing any blood magic before.

Okay, so since Arya had her big moment last night, she's presumably out of the Cersei Valonqar sweepstakes? So it will either be Jaime or Tyrion.
I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't either of them. The show didn't include the Valonqar part of the prophecy so it could be anyone right?

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't either of them. The show didn't include the Valonqar part of the prophecy so it could be anyone right?
Hopefully they chose to omit it cuz it made it too obvious. But since everyone knows about it now they will probably pull a bait and switch. All they seem to care about is misdirection now.

Back
Top Bottom