OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
east coast > west coast
DirecTV >

And not having to fall asleep after because it's only 7:30 >>

So DirecTV & West Coast >>> Easy Coast

its-science-1506506071.gif

People out here really wanting "logical" explanations of how a 5'2" girl who can wear other people's faces can sneak up past a group of zombies and Jordan free throw line dunk jump on the king of ice zombies in a world were not 15 minutes prior 3 dragons were fighting in the skies above. Really?!?! So the show is trash becuase that can't be explained? LOL

Y'all must be the same ones who complained about Bruce Wayne getting his back healed and making his way back to Gotham w/no cash in TDKR. :smh:

Y'all must be the same ones who complained about Bruce Wayne getting his back healed and making his way back to Gotham w/no cash in TDKR. :smh:
You must be the same one wowed by such nonsense :lol:. Getting your back healed by being punched is offensive storytelling

No I'm taking it at face value that he's bruce wayne aka batman in a COMIC BOOK movie.

e.g. this is a show about ice zombies and dragons but someone busting a snake eye/jedi sneak around is unfathomable? It's not that deep it's a medieval fantasy show

Based on the angle that Arya jumped from ( over the NK's shoulder, it looks like she was about 8-10 ft in the air), I assumed that she was in the tree and jumped down. Otherwise she has a 90 inch vertical.

Arya could have gone whisperer to sneak up. That would have been better than the free throw line.

We didn’t learn anything about nk. He went out like supreme leader snoke. All powerful for what.

[Heisen808 has left the thread]

they literally went from jon saying:

"i need him more than i need you"

to having my dude basically be the drake cardboard cutout from that one atlanta episode

I'm not surprised that they have poor awareness and got snuck up on. What evidence do we have the the NK and the WW were great military tacticians or even proficient fighters? All the the WW have gotten murked one-one-one. Their advantage is based solely on numbers. They throw themselves at enemies and overwhelm them and then proceed to raise all the dead troops. Is the NK supposed to be some great warrior or something?

I'm not surprised that they have poor awareness and got snuck up on. What evidence do we have the the NK and the WW were great military tacticians or even proficient fighters? All the the WW have gotten murked one-one-one. Their advantage is based solely on numbers. They throw themselves at enemies and overwhelm them and then proceed to raise all the dead troops. Is the NK supposed to be some great warrior or something?

I would imagine anyone to throw an ice javelin at an dragon in mid air to be a great warrior.

Back
Top Bottom