OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cxwfj7z1y8v21.jpg

I had to run the episode back this morning. I think I was overly critical after my first watch, but on review it was a solid battle episode I can live with. Still have a few gripes/questions though.

• I was hoping we'd learn more about the Night King's backstory and his motivations.
  • I feel like Jon & Dany could've made better use of the dragons. There were stretches of time when they were just MIA.
  • What did Bran see when he changed into the ravens? Did he already know Arya would come through and save the day, or was he just gonna sit there and get washed? I hope he gives more info next episode.
  • Melissandre came through and held it down.
  • Greyworm & the Unsullied are some real ones.
  • I'm not a huge fan of Dany, but she got her hands dirty and caught a couple of bodies, so I gotta give her some props.
I think that's all I got for now.

Dany finna become insufferable now.

She got no claim on the Throne, her troops are washed, but she gonna be on some "Hey guys, welp I guess it is time for you all to go fight another bloody war for me to be ruler"

Dany finna become insufferable now.

She got no claim on the Throne, her troops are washed, but she gonna be on some "Hey guys, welp I guess it is time for you all to go fight another bloody war for me to be ruler"

How many titles doors Dany have now? She gonna add surviver of winter or some **** to it.

It's award time...

Jon = regular season MVP
Arya = finals MVP
Theon = MIP
Melisandre = 6MOY
Jorah = DPOY
Beric, Jorah, Theon, Hound, Grey Worm = 1st team all defense
Jon, Arya, Dany, Jorah, Melisandre = 1st team all NBA
Beric, Pod, Jaime, Brienne, Tormund = 2nd team all NBA
Lyanna = ROY
Ser Davos = COTY

Bran = bum

Nah man Hound pulled a Lebron after JR blunder, just gonna quit and hide out

One of the generals heard her and looked out of the corner of his eye. She must’ve jumped from a window or ledge.
Nah he didn't hear her he felt her. Peep his hair before he looks over. Arya runs a 4.1 40 with a 45" vert minimum

I had to run the episode back this morning. I think I was overly critical after my first watch, but on review it was a solid battle episode I can live with. Still have a few gripes/questions though.

• I was hoping we'd learn more about the Night King's backstory and his motivations.
  • I feel like Jon & Dany could've made better use of the dragons. There were stretches of time when they were just MIA.
  • What did Bran see when he changed into the ravens? Did he already know Arya would come through and save the day, or was he just gonna sit there and get washed? I hope he gives more info next episode.
  • Melissandre came through and held it down.
  • Greyworm & the Unsullied are some real ones.
  • I'm not a huge fan of Dany, but she got her hands dirty and caught a couple of bodies, so I gotta give her some props.
I think that's all I got for now.
1. not really important. What we know is revenge from first men and cotf.
2. Lost in the snow mist
3. He was locating the night king. Possibly forcing him into action.
4. Yessir
5. Yes
6. Yes

kind of wish Melisanbae rolled up with a couple more red priests, I was always intrigued with that faith.

Daenerys lost all the Dothraki, and the Unsullied and northern army seem like they are washed. I wonder if she will place the call to the Second Sons to attack Kings Landing.

I was knee-deep in the theory that the NK wasn't even going to bother with Winterfell, and was flying down to KL.

I legit been thinking this since the season started. Then when EP 3 started and they all just standing there i was thunking yeah they aint even there, aint no fight happening this episode. Nk pulled the okie doke

Back
Top Bottom