OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The viewers didn't see it coming but the **********er saw everything else since he was introduced :lol:

I was knee-deep in the theory that the NK wasn't even going to bother with Winterfell, and was flying down to KL.

The more I sat on that theory, the more I realized the NK prolly isnt even aware of Cersei or KL. He was just on a mission to end all life in Westeros.

Edd died too
All_3_eds.png

Would you rather him have died in dragon fire when Dany was lighting him up?

1 on 1 with Jon?

Bran warging into Theon and actually stabbing him with that staff?

How else would it have gone down except something that he didn’t see coming?

I don't do all the theories. I just judge what I see . For being teased for the whole show of this eventual meetup, I simply wanted something better than a tricky knife flip to kill him. Never mind Arya flying past an entire horde of wights to get to him. I feel like I deserved more than that. It was cool of Arya to do but was very underwhelming for things to end like that.

the dothraki arc takes a huge hit.

these cats really sent thousands of dothrakis which just got wild fire, in the dark, against the army of the dead? why. let them approach. wait them out. see if some daylight comes through. trash writing.

She pulled her necklace off because she served her purpose to help them win the war.

I think the necklace was going to die off at that same time too, so she decided to take herself out.
maaaaaan all she did was light a damn fire
that was gonna get light anyway cause the same time she lit it
a dragon flew overhead and hell didnt even matter
cause the damn whites still got through
trash trash trash
ive never complained about writing till now
trash

I don't do all the theories. I just judge what I see . For being teased for the whole show of this eventual meetup, I simply wanted something better than a tricky knife flip to kill him. Never mind Arya flying past an entire horde of wights to get to him. I feel like I deserved more than that. It was cool of Arya to do but was very underwhelming for things to end like that.

I get your point.

My point is, where else could it have gone that you wouldn’t have felt let down in some way? I think you’d be pretty hard pressed to find something worth replacing it with considering the options in front of us.

None of what I provided above were theories.. they were possibilities from how the episode played out.

And if Melissanbae knew Arya was gonna shut some blue eyes, why did she go around to three monarchs telling em they might be the prince that was promised that will bring the dawn

maaaaaan all she did was light a damn fire
that was gonna get light anyway cause the same time she lit it
a dragon flew overhead and hell didnt even matter
cause the damn whites still got through
trash trash trash
ive never complained about writing till now
trash

She reminded Arya why ol homie died.

She reminded Arya that she is the one set to kill him.

She played her role through the whole show just to lead up to this point. Once Arya did her job, with a push from her, her purpose was served.

Ghost charging with Jorah...they really put him on the back burner now that Jon upgraded to a Dragon...

Night Fraud top 3 slowest walkers of all time

:rofl:

I’ve never seen such a quick heel turn on fan base before....NK was on GOAT status and that changed in seconds..

He came thru like a big bad *** then got murked by a sneaky teenager. I think when she plunged the knife they should've done a little more to play up the moment and make it last or something. She just stuck him and he dropped boom.

Drogon panicking and bouncing on Dany, GOLD...lmao...

Legit that man Jorah was putting in work all episode..

Back
Top Bottom