OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
387218CA-9D90-4C37-B652-B91252AB507C.jpeg

Bruh peep this dude's nails bro. You know damn well he wasn't giving Jon a fair 1v1. Fraud

I’ve never seen such a quick heel turn on fan base before....NK was on GOAT status and that changed in seconds..

Jon before Dany would have been in those front lines next leading charge with Jorah, Jon after Dany, takes joy rides for 60% of the episode...

Nah.. Jon only charged in BOTBs because of what was happening with his brother/cousin.. they had a battle plan that went out the window

With this, whatever their strategy, seemed odd

Dany has been giving off Mad Queen vibes for awhile now.

- Tyrion had to talk her down from just flying into King's Landing and killing everyone with her dragons

- her choosing to kill the Tarleys (as opposed to showing some kind of diplomacy or tact) because they wouldn't bend the knee

There are other examples as well. She's been power-hungry since the beginning.

Points taken, but I chalk those up to rookie mistakes. She's no mad queen.

Meanwhile, down in the crypt...Sansa and Missandei trading cat scratches.

Nah.. Jon only charged in BOTBs because of what was happening with his brother/cousin.. they had a battle plan that went out the window

With this, whatever their strategy, seemed odd

It was odd from the jump cause the plan was for Bran to be a sitting duck. It wasn’t like they was trying to stop the NK from getting inside... that was the whole plan, lure him in. Stave off as much walkers as possible til he pulled up.

You more than likely were saying the same thing “No way Jon bites the dust” after Hardhome... just to come back and get gutted by Ollie

Everyone is acting as if just cause people didn’t die today means they won’t die in the future. We should know better by now
That was all from GRR.

D&D doesn't have the balls to do any of that. Story been going downhill since they passed the books :smh:

Doing a rewatch of the episode. This time with all the lights off.

Being on the west coast, we get it at 6pm and it’s atill bright as hell outside. These dark scenes/whole episode did me no good :lol:

lmao @ reek doing a useless attack while Bran watches.

Last edited:
That was all from GRR.

D&D doesn't have the balls to do any of that. Story been going downhill since they passed the books :smh:

Falls on GRM

What were they to do? Stop the show? Pause until he finished? He gave them the outline pretty much of how it would play out. They had to make best with it. It falls on both Parties, GRM didn’t hold up his end of the bargain.

It’s like trying to make that homemade dish your mom’s taught u.she can give u all the ingredients , the steps etc but it just doesn’t taste quite as good as the original.

That being said they’ve done a helluva job in my eyes. Being that it is what it is at this point. I’m sure they would have loved to have kept going had material been there. But i wouldn’t wait around on dude either to provide the books in order to finish my work. They want to move onto other ****

Back
Top Bottom