OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9q92cblfs4v21.gif
It just hit me all the Mormonts are dead now.

The North is going to be in shambles when they gotta reorganize all those banner houses. Every family is dying off.

A bunch of bastards are about to be legit.

No clue how they really end jon's storyline.. nightking was his fight.. well his and bran's

Seems everything arya was training for was to sneak in and off cersei.. Sansa and dany ain't fighters

The hound is who we want to see fight zombie mountain

I guess we'll see what happens with bronn now

But figured this would play like kill bill vol 1 with kiddo and the crazy 88 to get to Oren.. when there is the moment of pause before she has to fight the school girl uniform girl then crazy 88 and then Oren finally.

No reason why both Jon and Dany needed to fly all around looking for Night King. 1 of them dragons could have really been useful at winterfell :smh: .. flying around aimlessly

Bran is useless character idc what purpose he serves he role sucks. Bout the same as Matt's wife in The Leftovers, getting paid to do nothing.

Lady Mormont :lol:

Melissandre had a purpose, and you have to assume she made some kind of deal with her God that he allow her some kind of power to help this fight she would exchange her life in return. She was already old af, so she probably been living out her 200th year of life or something. The whole thing with her and Stannis was to find the 1 true kind, she said it was Jon at one point sooo

Arya :smokin .. but Night King went out to easily. She should have had a lil 2 min fight with him, he disarms her chokes her out, then she pulls the dagger trick.

Jon was surrounded by like 150 dead soldiers, they cut away, come back about 3 min later and every single one that was behind him is dead ... how?

So was the Night King a Targaryen? When he was staring her down about to flamed I was like nah he cant be burned.

Yeah the NK was Jons...i DONT see the point to Brans arc at allllll now either....the show felt like an episode of TWD to be completely honest..

Fully expect something wild like the mountain rips Arya in half second half of this season.

Still got the Jamie / Tyrion vs Cersei story with Bronn as an outside factor.

Dany x Jon dialogue about their actual relationship now, intimate and blood wise. The right for the throne etc, i fully see Jon wanting no parts of it and conceding it to her.

The Golden Company x whatever is left of the North’s army.

Still got 2 Dragons. Drogon got pretty ****** up too and Rhaegel gotta get his stamina up. Them boys are cooked come KL time, they haven’t been eating.

Clegane Bowl.

Sansa / Arya x cersei conflict.

There’s still some **** that needs to go down.

This episode was for life or death. The remaining episodes are for dynasties to come and the right to who rules now a world that needs to be rebuilt

I don't have a problem with main characters not dying. We've seen main character after main character die for seasons. They said the show was going to have a bittersweet ending, so in that regard I don't know what some expected. Like 8 people died in this episode.

Also on rewatch why dany and drogon just stand their staring after saving Jon and telling him go

Just to get jumped while they don't do shh.. we've seen him use his tail as a weapon.. why just sit there and let them swarm you

the Night King's/White Walker's storyline really should have been the final plot point. Now we gotta watch the good guys fight the extremely powerful... pregnant woman and pirate union. lmao

Darkness didn't bother me but all the cuts had me feeling like I was missing things

Might need to rewatch some scenes in slow motion
I hate cuts during fight scenes.
I’ve become so used to it that it hardly dampers my enjoyment of the episode though. The story outshines that drawback. Can’t wait to see the aftermath.

D&D Really just threw out the Azor Ahai prophecy out the window. I see people trying to explain the prob didn't but they reaching mad far.

Totally putting this episode aside for one post...

Two big gripes I have with this last season are:

- Sansa being treated as some kind of legitimate threat/leader
- Daenerys all of a sudden being given "Mad Queen" vibes, heavy-handedly.

Back
Top Bottom