OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For damn sure ain't a top 5 episode

Battle episode sure, just because only other real option is what? When sam's dad and bro got lit up?

So might be top 5 battle by default

Are you expecting us to compare a strictly battle episode with an episode where storyline arcs develop and a major cliffhanger? :lol:

99tuox9lq4v21.jpg

Last edited:
Blackwater battle ain’t even close to this one, stop it. The episode last season when the Dothraki attacked the Lannister army was even better than Blackwater

What was up with Melisandre turning into dust after the Long Night?

Was it foretold?

“There’s no need to execute me Sir Davos’, I will be dead before the dawn”

They really got me wondering now.

Its gonna take 3 more episodes just to wash Cersi? When they basically washed the Night Fraud in one?

They better wash Cersi next ep and do something else. I dont care if its Dany going madqueen on em or Sansa beefing.

This even a top 5 battle episode?

I definitely know it ain't topping 4 episodes:

Hardhomme
Battle of the batards
The watchers on the wall
Blackwater
At the low part of the top 5.

Rewatching now.. and I am still expecting those spiked chained things to be some sort of trap like they had on the wall

I mean these dudes just let them climb up and then started fighting them at the top..

Literally thought the were letting them build up as much as possible before hitting whatever the release command was

I mean think of all the tools they had on the actual wall.. felt like those dudes barely used arrows and the catapults

Its gonna take 3 more episodes just to wash Cersi? When they basically washed the Night Fraud in one?

They better wash Cersi next ep and do something else. I dont care if its Dany going madqueen on em or Sansa beefing.

How unrealistic are you? Lmao

They’re definitely gonna set up the battle next episode / March to KL.

Second to last epi gonna be battle

Last episode is gonna be wrapping up / what the future holds.

what do they even got left to fight Cersei and her fresh army

they could've squeezed this in and not have to break up the prior season
i hope there's more to it than a final battle with cesei next episode

Rewatching now.. and I am still expecting those spiked chained things to be some sort of trap like they had on the wall

I mean these dudes just let them climb up and then started fighting them at the top..

Literally thought the were letting them build up as much as possible before hitting whatever the release command was

I mean think of all the tools they had on the actual wall.. felt like those dudes barely used arrows and the catapults
I swear once the dudes got to the wall they called for archers and I aint see a single arrow fly.

When arya could pull her many faces trick and sneak in and off cersei like nothing

Feels like THAT should have really been arya's moment, have her wear Jaime or tyrion' face and off her

Dany carrying Snowman's baby?

Arya carrying bastard Baratheon's baby?

Cersei carrying wine in her belly.

Loved the episode! Theon went out like a g! Loved how they followed Arya throughout and how her fight inspired others....Jorah can't even get dead panties now smh...

Back
Top Bottom