OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Loved the episode.

Only thing that annoys me was I was expecting some epic battles/sword fights between some of the General Night King dudes and our main characters. But it’s clear they could care less and their main mission was to get to Bran. As the NK coulda fought Bran like 7x already but didn’t. Still don’t know why they wanted Bran so much.

4ykqsmc5k4v21.png

8quw58qpm4v21.jpg

You said once clear punch bro.

There were tons of clear executions and skirmishes.

I also said half the battle. I'm not the only one who had issues with it. It looked bad for half the battle. Some of it being clear isn't good enough for a fight that lasts close to an hour and a half.

I'm not happy with the "conclusion" of the Night King.

But this is the show.

GRRM will tell THE story with his last two books (god knows when that will be). And the "Night King" isn't even part of that story (as of yet).

I thought Endgame sucked....but this episode right here was fire!!!!!! Literally everywhere!!!! obviously we all have our opinions but I honestly feel like it was excellent story writing and acting....3 more episodes.

The NK not dying in fire sounds like they did it just so it wouldn’t be that easy to clean em....that’s wack

TBH I don't think they have any twists leff in the can, because george didn't give them any.

I think we are basically going to get a fan fiction ending ei; everything we want.

Jamie kills cersei, clegane bowl, jon and danny end up on the throne. ect

I would bet my life when they went to have that meeting with George to get him to tell them the end of the story he was like "im sorry I got nothing bruhs". :lol:

Asking for clear punches in a battle with 100’s of people armed with knives and daggers is funny to me

That’s one thing I’m not griping about. Fight scenes in tv shows and movies especially on a scale like this will ALWAYS have camera tricks. Yall really looking for Creed type slow mo contact on a whitewalker?

I thought Endgame sucked....but this episode right here was fire!!!!!! Literally everywhere!!!! obviously we all have our opinions but I honestly feel like it was excellent story writing and acting....3 more episodes.

The NK not dying in fire sounds like they did it just so it wouldn’t be that easy to clean em....that’s wack

He’s been walking through and extinguishing fire for seasons that scene has merit

If you think GRRM is going to release the remaining books, you haven’t been paying attention.
dude is going to Dead shows with Stugotz from the Lebatard show.

he's NEEEEEEVER finishing those books. :lol:

I think MAX you get winds of winter or maybe winds of winter part 1.

night king went out like a sucker
cersei about to get her eyes shut
only question is who sits on the throne at the end? smart money on Jon Snow unless Dany goes mad

Asking for clear punches in a battle with 100’s of people armed with knives and daggers is funny to me

That’s one thing I’m not griping about. Fight scenes in tv shows and movies especially on a scale like this will ALWAYS have camera tricks. Yall really looking for Creed type slow mo contact on a whitewalker?
Peter Jackson did exactly this back in ‘02 tho >D

if anything, a fighting scene with KN welding the ice sword a couple of times would of been nice...buddy got his way to the top by just raising the dead :lol:

That’s like the Mario Bro end boss level and you just jump your way to the flag without fighting.

Back
Top Bottom