OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
w4dd1mzjq4v21.jpg

Reactions: Ube
Disappointed. Didn’t really enjoy the battle. A lotta quick cut editing and no real excitement. Not as tense as BOB or Hardhomme, or even the Dothraki vs Lannister battle. Melissandrae dies without any real questions answered. Bran was a complete waste. NK went out poorly. Ghost didn’t even kill anybody.

Next episode is gonna be trash because it’s just gonna be 60 minutes of close up shots of Dany doing the stank face, followed by a quick cut to Cersei trying to act menacing while giving the stank face. I don’t really have a reason to watch the last 3 episodes honestly. There is nothing clever left with the writing.

I’m out.

I swear once the dudes got to the wall they called for archers and I aint see a single arrow fly.

Figured they were running on top of the all to pick up bows and start shooting along with others already up there or setting up for the next part of the plan

But nahh

so are the writers not even consulting with GRRM on how he wants it to end with his books and running with their own storylines?
seems like there are way too many people alive after the battle :lol:

Theon was putting in work at the end there bruh could've called in a nuke with that killstreak.

Sam stabbing left and right while laying on a pile of bodies :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions: Ube
How unrealistic are you? Lmao

They’re definitely gonna set up the battle next episode / March to KL.

Second to last epi gonna be battle

Last episode is gonna be wrapping up / what the future holds.
Well with the way theyre going the best episode of this season is going to be episode 2.

I don't want that to be the case. Time to spicy **** up.
what do they even got left to fight Cersei and her fresh army
Well you right, they are stupid and bad @ strategy but Dany still has allies in the Martells, Tyrells, and Greyjoys.

Get somebody actually good at strategy and use the dragons right.

Agreed

People know what they are doing, they want to be scumbags and are hiding behind a joke.

Both IW and Endgame now have been ruined for me by dudes on NT, during the opening weekend. :smh:
IDK what people get out of this man. Like do yall feel good that you saw something ASAP and use that as license to ruin it for everyone else? Get lives

Back
Top Bottom