OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Episode kinds pissed me off, but I enjoyed it. Arya going HAM on Sansa seemed pretty unrealistic to me. Her dialogue didn't even sound like things she would say. I don't really know what the point of her little tissy fit was.

Plan to get the wight was so god damned dumb :lol:. Like if you know you're gonna get surrounded at some point, and you know your odds are pretty bad And you KNOW ahead of time the first sign of struggle you are just going to send for a raven to get The dragons......why not just have the dragons waiting a little closer? "Yo Jon. You guys gon' need my help? Oh word, you're like 90% sure you'll need it? Aight, I'll be posted up around the block. Just throw up one of those flaming sword thangs, I'll swoop thru. Don't eem need a raven or nothing, I got you B."

Speaking of the mother of dragons. I thought her little tissy fit with Tyrion was unrealistic also. Like that thing your GF does when she's angry and yelling at you for no reason, then you point it out to her, then now she's pissed because you're right. That's what that reminded me of.

Episode was stunning on the full screen in HD on HBO. I felt like I was freezing my *** off while watching it :lol:

The relationship between Tyrion and Dany is starting to resemble that of Tywin and Aerys the Mad King.

rewatching season 6 and I just wanna say..The Waif is the stupidest name ever..what kind of name is this

varys is already souring on dany. tyrion is at that point too. They need to start plotting for a way to oust her when she gets unbearable.

Sopranos was trash.

Can't get through the first few episodes.

What's the hype?

First season is awful..cheesy and the acting is atrocious..the later seasons get a little bit better..and then..they were trying too hard

Can't get over how much of a nuisance the Hound was on last night's mission. He was definitely the LVP on the Suicide Squad.

Sopranos/the wire will probably always be my 1 and 2 in any order. Sounds like i need to try mad men again, watched the first 2 or 3 eps a year or two ago and just wasnt into it.

So I've really struggled to accept the genius idea of John and Co. traveling north of the wall in an attempt to abduct and transport a wight to Kings Landing in an act of diplomacy.

Like if you asked me what I thought about that concept a season ago, I would have said that was the stupidest, most unbefitting idea ever.

That came from the books? GRRM cosign that?

Back
Top Bottom