OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
arya thinking she hot ish now. She can't even remember things correctly. sansa may have been a spoiled, naive girl but to think she wasn't horrified or that she willingly helped cause their father's execution is reaching by arya. She needs a kick to the head from Brienne.

Sopranos was trash.

Can't get through the first few episodes.

What's the hype?

Honestly if the Sopranos aired today it may not be as good but for it's time it was just so much different/better than anything that had ever been on television.

:nerd:

2v1cvc81UykjbRhn0D06Joj4UsIlKYbA9ccwHRSAjj4.jpg

Rushing to someone's defense in battle is the book's/show's MO. Tywin showing up at Blackwater, Stannis at the Battle of Castle Black, Dany and Drogon at Merreen, LF at BotB. Almost every major battle ends in some ridiculous out-of-nowhere save. What else did I miss?
There were 2 in this ep though :lol:

No last min save for Ned though :smh:
Agree with the writing but people said the show got boring in season 5 and that was book material... from the book that everyone thought was boring...
You should read the book and see why the showrunners did a poor job of adapting those parts of the books.

In all of these complaints and criticisms the center of it is always the shsowrunners. D&D ****** up s5 and since then haven't fully regained that greatness.

I'm sorry, but hell naw! This is a great show and definitely one of my all-time favorites, but far from the greatest show of our time. The Sopranos, The Wire & Breaking Bad are superior in every sense compared to GOT. Your prisoner of the moment syndrome is strong my man, strong.
Breaking Bad never dipped in quality once.

The Sopranos did and The Wire had a weak final season.

There's tiers for me and GoT definitely fell back in to the group with the latter when it was up there with BB.

Yall dudes need to stop taking short clips of scenes for the previews for the next ep as the full scene :smh:

I wish all good shows took the Mad Men approach with their previews :lol:

I still have BB as my all time favorite show. #2 is currently The Wire with that spot up for grabs depending on how GoT wraps up.

Back
Top Bottom