OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought it was obvious she was gonna show up with her dragon as a show of power, but apparently it was so far fetched that I was accused of posting spoilers.
giphy.gif

The Wire is the greatest show I've ever seen in my life and it's not even close. That show did things I've never seen in any other show before or since. It's almost criminal that I know people who have never seen it

The Wire was phenomenal but the final season drops it down a couple notches on my list

Why haven't we seen Ghost all season?

Jon was apparently supposed to have a farewell scene with Ghost when he was leaving to go meet Dany but it was cut. Not sure if the scene was supposed to be like the scene between Arya and Nymeria where we knew that we weren't going to see Nymeria again or if they plan on bringing Ghost back in a future scene.

The 1st 5 seasons of GoT are really good but you're delusional if you think it hasn't lost a step over the past 2 seasons.

Hopefully it doesn't end as bad as Dexter did...

The Wire is still my goat when it comes to the traditional way we judge shows through writing and acting but in terms of strictly pure enjoyment and entertainment,GoT might be no.1 for me

**** is like an old Hollywood epic in terms of scale spread out over years with top notch modern production value

The 1st 5 seasons of GoT are really good but you're delusional if you think it hasn't lost a step over the past 2 seasons.

Hopefully it doesn't end as bad as Dexter did...

I wholeheartedly agree, GoT has suffered from its own success in the sense that they had to improvise and put out content without source material.

Seasons 1-5 of GoT might be the best thing ever produced on television.

Why haven't we seen Ghost all season?
Gotta really wonder what y'all think these overgrown wolves are gonna do.

They're not important.

They're really just around to die now or more pointless scenes like when Arya met her wolf after years.

The Wire was phenomenal but the final season drops it down a couple notches on my list
Even with the last season kind of jumping the shark with the whole Mcnulty serial killer thing, it didn't take away from the greatness of the show for me. The character and world building are second to none to me

I wholeheartedly agree, GoT has suffered from its own success in the sense that they had to improvise and put out content without source material.

Seasons 1-5 of GoT might be the best thing ever produced on television.

You must not have seen Lost.

Season 1-5 is easily one of the best written shows of all time.

The writing on Lost was second to none how they built those characters and the storylines.

Even with the last season kind of jumping the shark with the whole Mcnulty serial killer thing, it didn't take away from the greatness of the show for me. The character and world building are second to none to me

This,the rest of the seasons are strong enough to get past that imo. There hasn't been a better written or executed show on all the complex subject matter and themes it explored since.

Def ahead of its time,it would've thrived in today's golden era of TV dramas

Back
Top Bottom