OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think Dany would just give up ruling all the 7 kingdoms. She either sits on the throne or is dead, no other possibility imo.

Of course not. Normally, I would agree if there were people to rule over, yes. But I'm predicting a desolate, ice cold and destroyed Kings Landing from war, famine and a city uprising. Much like what we've seen in the 'vision' from the House of the Undying. What's the point of sitting on a throne in a castle that's pretty much crumble with no people to rule over, no hand advisors, no soldiers left to fight for you? I'm predicting she goes back to her ancestral home to live out her days through the long winter and die there.

Of course not. Normally, I would agree if there were people to rule over, yes. But I'm predicting a desolate, ice cold and destroyed Kings Landing from war, famine and a city uprising. Much like what we've seen in the 'vision' from the House of the Undying. What's the point of sitting on a throne in a castle that's pretty much crumble with no people to rule over, no hand advisors, no soldiers left to fight for you? I'm predicting she goes back to her ancestral home to live out her days through the long winter and die there.

I see it ending on a not so necessarily peaceful note, but in the aftermath there's gonna be an era of calmness due to all that went down and the kingdom's have to recover and rebuild. There's been way too much chaos going on for the show to end on a chaotic note, with everything destroyed.

Loot Train Reactions in....

An alarming majority of people actually cheered hard for this. It's all well and good, but I personally was torn between the two parties and actually empathize with Jaime and the soldiers as well (Ed Sheeran scene humanized them to remind the viewer they are fighting out of obligation or fear and have families to go to). Also am a fan of Bronn.

I see it ending on a not so necessarily peaceful note, but in the aftermath there's gonna be an era of calmness due to all that went down and the kingdom's have to recover and rebuild. There's been way too much chaos going on for the show to end on a chaotic note, with everything destroyed.

Oh I think it will be calm in a sense that when all said and done, the ones who survive, rest easy where they call home, with the majority of the population and its surroundings is in ashes. That's what I partially hope for anyway.

Summer Islanders have the best archers in the world, the golden company has summer islander archers within them which is way they're a better fighting force than unsullied and dothraki due to their diversity with armored knights, heavy cavalry, summer islander archers, Elephants etc.

DGysk44UIAAeXhO.jpg

While I don't like this and it may be too far fetched, but the the following theory may play out

Theory is what we're watching is the history and the present at play. That this attack may be the first time i'ts actually happened. That the "history" that is known is actually diluted, convoluted and restructured stories that Bran told to get the first men to build the wall 8000 years ago. That he traveled back in time before the wall, became Bran the builder and told the first men all that he had seen as a way of getting them to build the wall. And that after 8000 years of the stories being told and re-told throughout the years they've become false truths. For example Azor Ahai and the Lightbringer is actually Beric Dondarrion. But the time travel stuff plays to inconsistent so i don't buy it.

It's gonna suck if they kill off Jon..... again . I already went through this during my childhood. How many times did DBZ kill off Goku :lol:

Killing someone, bringing them back to kill them again is an easy way to make folks upset

While I don't like this and it may be too far fetched, but the the following theory may play out

Theory is what we're watching is the history and the present at play. That this attack may be the first time i'ts actually happened. That the "history" that is known is actually diluted, convoluted and restructured stories that Bran told to get the first men to build the wall 8000 years ago. That he traveled back in time before the wall, became Bran the builder and told the first men all that he had seen as a way of getting them to build the wall. And that after 8000 years of the stories being told and re-told throughout the years they've become false truths. For example Azor Ahai and the Lightbringer is actually Beric Dondarrion. But the time travel stuff plays to inconsistent so i don't buy it.
Yeah that's mad confusing.

Ok maybe i didn't say it quite clear.

The theory is what we're seeing now, this Long Night, is actually the first time that the Long Night happened. That in the midst of the war, Bran achieved Super Saiyan God Super Saiyen level and was finally able to completely go back in time. And that he chose to go back 8000 years ago to before there was a wall, so he could build a wall in an attempt to stop the impeding invasion. That he in fact became Bran the Builder. Now how do you convince people to build a wall of the magnitude that is the wall we have? By telling them of an impeding doom to come. So he tells them stories of things he witnessed as Brandon Stark. The rise of the NK and the white walkers, the battle of hardhome etc. And along the way he told stories of His family, his enemies, etc. And that as the years go on, each story gets diluted and retold to a point where the core of the story is there but the names and actual circumstances of the have been changed. That all of Brandon's stories were told so many times throughout the 8000 years and that when someone finally decided to write them down, they became history that people beleived happened without actually happening.

Ok maybe i didn't say it quite clear.

The theory is what we're seeing now, this Long Night, is actually the first time that the Long Night happened. That in the midst of the war, Bran achieved Super Saiyan God Super Saiyen level and was finally able to completely go back in time. And that he chose to go back 8000 years ago to before there was a wall, so he could build a wall in an attempt to stop the impeding invasion. That he in fact became Bran the Builder. Now how do you convince people to build a wall of the magnitude that is the wall we have? By telling them of an impeding doom to come. So he tells them stories of things he witnessed as Brandon Stark. The rise of the NK and the white walkers, the battle of hardhome etc. And along the way he told stories of His family, his enemies, etc. And that as the years go on, each story gets diluted and retold to a point where the core of the story is there but the names and actual circumstances of the have been changed. That all of Brandon's stories were told so many times throughout the 8000 years and that when someone finally decided to write them down, they became history that people beleived happened without actually happening.

if he could do all that why not just go back and stop the children from creating the NK in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom