OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That pond is so deep Jamie is gone. There is no Jamie. He'll probably be in Mereen by time the next episode starts. They said I could be Jamie and you wouldn't know it.

That **** would be hella funny if the pond is really like 3 feet deep but they made it seem endless :lol:

That gold hand ain't helpin either.

Jamie is such a great complex character after all he's been through since s1.
Also seeing him talk to Ned in the throne room about how he watched Aerys burn Ned's father and kill his brother and how killing the king was justice. dammit Ned you and your honor... :smh:

I don't really hate cersei anymore. She gived no dambs and I like it. She just wants to kill and torture people. Then she gets real horny after.

Yup.. Sansa thought what arya was going on about was cute... until she saw dat foot work in the yard

Just like her damn mother, thinking they so damn smart and in control.. has gotten son'd by each of her family relatives

Sansa: you can't do blah blah.. Jon: I'm leaving you in charge

Sansa: you're the heir to winterfell.. bran: I'm the three eyed Raven, you looked lovely the night you got raped

Sansa: tehe, what list.. arya: at brienne, ain't the size of the dog in the fight it's the size of the fight in the dog

I think I must've missed the smirk and only seen the look she gives Bran during that whole exchange between the 3 on first watch. But yeah she was just realizing her sister is no joke during the Brienne spar

This. I'm predicting an empty throne, empty castle, empty Kings Landing. Just ashes and snow and becomes inhabitable .
BUT...Bran dies to save Westeros and stops WW, but most people are dead already. I don't think they'd keep a character this long when he has MAYBE 4-5 lines of dialogue without being of some importance. He was also missing for an entire season. I believe he'll discover some truths at the Isle of Faces/God's Eye that will stop them in S8. As far as characters that are left standing, anyone's guess is as good as mine. I'm predicting Sansa in the North, Sam leaves but goes back to the Citadel after the 'war', Dany goes back to Dragonstone with 1 dragon left, and it will be Jon's dragon, Rhaegal. This is the 'bittersweet' ending I can live with lol

Thought this was worth posting.

Yup. empty throne

What i'm wondering is what if the night king and his goons do win? Will westeros just be full of white walker zombies just chilling and not moving since they killed everyone?

Will they move on to the free cities and kill my dude j'haqen and Melisandre bae?

One of the illest acted scenes in this whole show to this day was Tyrion unleashing on all those fools in the Red Keep during his bogus trial after that **** sold him out

Truth!!! Tyrion went OFF on the people. You can see Dinklage exude the sheer hatred he had for the people and Joffrey. That scene is gold!!! At the end where he asks for trial by combat with the most devilish look on his face as he spit in his dad's face turning down the offer was priceless. Now couple that with the look of "Oh I need to read NikeTalk's rules." when Oberon get's squished lol

LOL!!!!!

What i'm wondering is what if the night king and his goons do win? Will westeros just be full of white walker zombies just chilling and not moving since they killed everyone?

Will they move on to the free cities and kill my dude j'haqen and Melisandre bae?

As destructive as they are, they do seem capable of striking deals (IE Craster's sons).

This scene was so ******* dope. :nthat:

giphy.gif

Anyone watch Hard Knocks?

The end of episode 1 where they had clips of players and coaches discussing GoT was comedy :lol:

This. I'm predicting an empty throne, empty castle, empty Kings Landing. Just ashes and snow and becomes inhabitable .
BUT...Bran dies to save Westeros and stops WW, but most people are dead already. I don't think they'd keep a character this long when he has MAYBE 4-5 lines of dialogue without being of some importance. He was also missing for an entire season. I believe he'll discover some truths at the Isle of Faces/God's Eye that will stop them in S8. As far as characters that are left standing, anyone's guess is as good as mine. I'm predicting Sansa in the North, Sam leaves but goes back to the Citadel after the 'war', Dany goes back to Dragonstone with 1 dragon left, and it will be Jon's dragon, Rhaegal. This is the 'bittersweet' ending I can live with lol

I don't think Dany would just give up ruling all the 7 kingdoms. She either sits on the throne or is dead, no other possibility imo.

Show will end as Jon Snow dead... then suddenly waking up with frozen blue eyes... cliffhanger series finale (I really hope that doesn't happen :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom