OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast For Crows, A Dance With Dragons. The next book will The Winds of Winter followed by A Dream of Spring (unless GRRM changes his mind again).

A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms takes place about 90 years before Game of Thrones.

Thank you, sir.

I went back to episode before blackwater. Lol jorah n tyrion.

Its a must go back to but prob a spoiler. Season 2 episode 8

Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast For Crows, A Dance With Dragons. The next book will The Winds of Winter followed by A Dream of Spring (unless GRRM changes his mind again).

A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms takes place about 90 years before Game of Thrones.

Lol does it really go that way?

Live post: beyond high, just put on Season 2 ep 9 and my beats by dre on 92, hyped as ****

20170810_012837.jpg

Yo wait. Cersei in Blackwater episode takes entire vile of poison. Joffery she killed def

I'm hoping to see Beric's group again soon since Thoros of Myr is 1 of my top characters as well as The Hound. Those are the 2 best ppl you can have in your group traveling around Westeros in these dangerous times

One of the illest acted scenes in this whole show to this day was Tyrion unleashing on all those fools in the Red Keep during his bogus trial after that **** sold him out

One of the illest acted scenes in this whole show to this day was Tyrion unleashing on all those fools in the Red Keep during his bogus trial after that **** sold him out

Which episode is that? Ill throw it on after this....Hound just came out at Blackwater

I'm hoping to see Beric's group again soon since Thoros of Myr is 1 of my top characters as well as The Hound. Those are the 2 best ppl you can have in your group traveling around Westeros in these dangerous times

gonna be interesting to see what happens with the 3 of them since they basically the last of Aryas list besides Cersei

They both ruthless and don't care about nothing but themselves

Tywin definitely had selfish motivations (securing his family's legacy) but he also understood that maintaining peace was imperative for effective governing. All of those peaceful years under The Mad King were because of Tywin's moves as Hand of the King. Things started to go bad when The Mad King started distrusting Tywin and people in general. Even The Red Wedding was done in part to spare thousands of people from dying in the prolonged war. Cersei is purely selfish tho. She doesn't see the big picture the way that Tywin did. And she's motivated by Maggy The Frog's curse which is almost complete. She's paranoid almost like The Mad King but with a little more clarity.

The more I think about it, the more I'm putting my bet on Sansa weak *** on the iron throne.

There has to be some finality with how they end the story and who they put on the throne. I cant see them ending the show with their still being chaos and the seven kingdoms still in disarray. I imagine how it ends will usher in a new era after everything goes down.

With Cersei on the throne, there's just gonna be chaos all over. Daenerys come up has been close to perfect for her to end up on the throne. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens but she has really faced little challenge besides that short slavers bay problem. I could see it being either Sansa or Jon but most likely Sansa because I believe Jon remaining the King in the North. I don't think there can be a satisfying candidate for the throne besides Jon tbh, but I think Sansa will take it.

They have hinted at her holding some sort of power role with comments like "ruling suits you"

Back
Top Bottom