OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TBH I don't even think about who ends up on the Iron Throne.
I've never done anything more than at best, anticipate what's in store.
It keeps the hopes down and the story does its job.
We've grown increasingly impatient with every aspect of life and while somethings are better off left to just play out, TELEVISION is one of those somethings than can be theorized if it doesn't dominate.

Theory driven thinking is super overrated but it's definitely the new black.

It's all for discussion. We can let things play out, anticipate, and try to predict. It's what keeps threads like this active.

Do it.
By no means am I saying don't, I just wanted to give up my view on the matter, add to the discussion with something of my own.

think the iron throne isn't a thing when it's all said and done, think they go back to the 7 kingdoms (maybe less)

think the iron throne isn't a thing when it's all said and done, think they go back to the 7 kingdoms (maybe less)

I also said that as well. Sometime earlier today. I believe either it will be Sansa or this scenario.

After catching up to this Daenerys, Snow meeting, Daenerys would definitely be a wild ruler on the throne.

So after watching the episode again, you guys were right. Sansa isn't worried about being on the list :lol: she actually has a smirk on her face when asking "who else is on your list"

Jus rewatched hardhome. At the end when Jon floating away and Knight King raise them hands and essentially the dead. That look on Johns like oh shiiiit, this just got real. Damn near a look of surrender...Whenever that battle happens, it gotta b the best in TV history...

Finally fully caught up and this episode was the one.

Davos not knowing how to properly introduce Jon:rofl:

The Stark reuntion. :nthat:

Daenerys definitely has scumbag tendencies. In the most serious moments, she wants Jon to pet her ego.

And I'm not even sure which moments specifically ya'll spent pages arguing about, but those looks from Sansa were definitely of "yo, Arya is a bad*** and she may for sure have a damn kill list"

Dothraki shootin while ridin :nthat::nthat:

Daenerys rolling in with the flamethrower :nthat::nthat: . Drogon gave the Scorpion a cool lil b****smack :rofl:

Saw Tyrion looking disgruntled. If he have a change of heart or try to do something noble for his people, ima be hot.

That pond is so deep Jamie is gone. There is no Jamie. He'll probably be in Mereen by time the next episode starts. They said I could be Jamie and you wouldn't know it.

I was just thinking does Jon have any features if a Targ?

It seems like there features are pretty prominent. Crazy to think he didn't get any :lol:

There's really only the blonde / white hair. His mother has the dominant dark hair gene.

So after watching the episode again, you guys were right. Sansa isn't worried about being on the list :lol: she actually has a smirk on her face when asking "who else is on your list"

Yup.. Sansa thought what arya was going on about was cute... until she saw dat foot work in the yard

Just like her damn mother, thinking they so damn smart and in control.. has gotten son'd by each of her family relatives

Sansa: you can't do blah blah.. Jon: I'm leaving you in charge

Sansa: you're the heir to winterfell.. bran: I'm the three eyed Raven, you looked lovely the night you got raped

Sansa: tehe, what list.. arya: at brienne, ain't the size of the dog in the fight it's the size of the fight in the dog

About to start the series on HBO on demand...everyone talking about it finally pushed me over the edge...not really into fantasy **** but people I know aren't either and they still telling me to watch

enjoy the ride.

I honestly think the show ends with everyone dead. No way they defeat the Walkers.

This. I'm predicting an empty throne, empty castle, empty Kings Landing. Just ashes and snow and becomes inhabitable .
BUT...Bran dies to save Westeros and stops WW, but most people are dead already. I don't think they'd keep a character this long when he has MAYBE 4-5 lines of dialogue without being of some importance. He was also missing for an entire season. I believe he'll discover some truths at the Isle of Faces/God's Eye that will stop them in S8. As far as characters that are left standing, anyone's guess is as good as mine. I'm predicting Sansa in the North, Sam leaves but goes back to the Citadel after the 'war', Dany goes back to Dragonstone with 1 dragon left, and it will be Jon's dragon, Rhaegal. This is the 'bittersweet' ending I can live with lol

Tywin a older, male Cersei
Joffrey-gets-slapped-3.gif

Back
Top Bottom