OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As dumb as Jaime's charge was I have to admit the way they shot that, with that particular score was truly epic. Part of me almost wanted him to impale Dany. And then Tyrion with the "******* idiot" play by play was the icing on the cake.

I was wondering how many names remained on Arya's list and came across this.

Do you guys still think she plans to accomplish this or will she soften her stance once she becomes aware of the bigger threat (Night King and White Walker/Undead Army)?

She can put that training to good use and fight alongside her cousin Jon Snow.

gallery-1467207608-arya-kill-list-game-of-thrones.jpg
She's not softening her stance.
She's still no-one isn't she?
Is she not like Jaquen now? I would think she lives by a different set of rules, them folks are as good as dead.

That scene was intense. It's like damn we like all of these characters in this scene...but someone has to catch an L.

I don't care for Jamie as much. But if Drogon cooked him my jaw would have been on the floor.

Jamie has tried to grow on me over the years.
He's not as big a Dik as he once was, or even at all anymore.
He still makes me throw up in my mouth.
He can die in that Ocean he fell in.

Jamie's actually a good guy living in the wrong era ...he has the right intentions except for the whole incest thing but who cares ? People do it in our country

Jamie's definitely on a road to redemption and I love his character but let's be real here.

If he still had his hand, he'd still be the same douche bag :lol:

Reactions: Ube
She's not softening her stance.
She's still no-one isn't she?
Is she not like Jaquen now? I would think she lives by a different set of rules, them folks are as good as dead.

She may not go soft but I think that she won't be able to get to all the names on her list.

I think Dondarrion and The Hound are important to the end game so they'll live. I just can't see her going on a killing spree when the world is crumbling around her.

Brienne bae made him a better person. He should've said thank you by shooting up her giant club.

Jaime is a great character. Complex, goes through a lot of changes. Has done bad things, good things and things that kind of exist in that gray area. Losing his sword hand is the greatest thing to happen to him because it made him humble, no Iron Sheik. He's definitely been a sadistic bully for a large part of his life but he's also been a puppet in other people's schemes whether it's The Mad King, Tywin or Cersei.

Jaime is a great character. Complex, goes through a lot of changes. Has done bad things, good things and things that kind of exist in that gray area. Losing his sword hand is the greatest thing to happen to him because it made him humble, no Iron Sheik. He's definitely been a sadistic bully for a large part of his life but he's also been a puppet in other people's schemes whether it's The Mad King, Tywin or Cersei.

Didn't know humble men raped their sister

Didn't know humble men raped their sister

I never said he was perfect and I think the way the show is handling his arc is different than the books (so far). It's true that he still does grimey **** and Cersei is definitely his blind spot but he's also tried to do good things like give Brienne the reforged Ice blade and telling her to find Sansa. He also saved Brienne a couple of times, was willing to renounce the Kingsguard to keep Tyrion alive, freed Tyrion after he lost the Trial By Combat, tried to end the Riverrun siege peacefully, despised how House Frey enjoyed the Red Wedding, wanted to give Queen of Thorns a painless death, didn't want to beat the Lannister/Tarly soldiers when Randyll suggested it.

Jaime's done good and bad and he's a complex character. Kudos to the show and GRRM and Coster-Waldau for creating and portraying someone like him so well.

The one consistent thing with him is that every action is motivated/calculated and efficacious.

Back
Top Bottom