OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bran returning to Winterfell is so interesting for a variety of reasons:

-He knows Jon's true parentage
-He's the true heir to Winterfell
-Will they pronounce him King?

It's going to be lit

If Bran knows what's good for him he aint snitching on Juan. Who wants a cripple for a king anyways?

Not sure if Bran will want to take over for Jon himself given how he still has the responsibility of being the three eyed raven. Hope he makes it to Winterfell before Jon sets out for Dragonstone

Aint she going to Kings Landing already?
Arya doesn't care to go home :lol:

For what when her list barely done by her own hands. Sit around and play wardeness as Jon and Sansa bicker over politics? She out here making moves.

Last edited:
I know my guy did this when Dany yanked that banner

giphy.gif

Bran returning to Winterfell is so interesting for a variety of reasons:

-He knows Jon's true parentage
-He's the true heir to Winterfell
-Will they pronounce him King?

It's going to be lit

Bran ain't had no beef with Jon.. plus he knows what's coming, like Jon

Jon ain't been asking or trying to get in these positions.. dude just does and then gets that respect

Bran ain't had no beef with Jon.. plus he knows what's coming, like Jon

Jon ain't been asking or trying to get in these positions.. dude just does and then gets that respect

I don't expect Bran to try and take it from him, but you know how these folks are when it comes to true lineage.

Arya to real with her "I'm going to kill the queen"

Like jack sparrow in the only good POTC movie

I don't expect Bran to try and take it from him, but you know how these folks are when it comes to true lineage.

If it comes down to it.. I think bran confirms what has been said.. present a unified front to focus on bigger problem

definitely a line I'm using when I'm older

"why you always in a foul mood?"
"experience"

lol

It's bothering me what movie scene that Sam scene reminded me off.. think it was something from guy ritchie

The tears are gonna be sweet when LF outwits everyone in the end :smokin

Man is here for the home stretch,should get used to it

Back
Top Bottom