OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its like these dudes don't understand storytelling. Especially GRRM'S.

If LF is gonna die its gonna be at a climactic moment or it would've already happened for a shocking moment to prop somebody else up.

Not at the hands of some Targ bastard with some of that loser Stark blood or a dumb Stark and her Amazon bodyguard.

LF made these North/Stark scenes worth watching the way he made Sansa get out of pocket.

Last edited:
:rofl:

I hated him after he double crossed Ned but I've come to respect his hustle. He's right up there with Varys as far as wheeling and dealing behind the scenes goes

I don't agree with the folks in here that are saying that he lost. As long as he has that Vale army behind him he's still in the game.

IMG_0082.jpg

Dude played his full hand last season telling Sansa exactly what his plan was. He's done the writing is on the wall imo

Most definitely,as long as he still has Robin and Sansa thinks she can take advantage of him than he's got a decent hand left

In the brief preview for next ep one of the guys says "a Targaryen can't be trusted."

Think he's talking about Dany or Jon? :nerd:

IMG_0082.jpg

Dude played his full hand last season telling Sansa exactly what his plan was. He's done the writing is on the wall imo

If you think dude would really reveal his whole plan to someone who doesn't even trust him like a simp than I'm sure you'll be disappointed :lol:

Best believe he still has an ace or 2 up his sleeve

IMG_0082.jpg

I wish the emoticons were working.

Yeah, telling Sansa his plan was playing his full hand. That means he's done.

Cuz Sansa is gonna be his undoing.

Guess it was over for LF when he told Alyssa Arryn his plans to get her in his thrall.

Yall dudes are too gullible. In a rush to wrap up a storyline regardless if its good or makes sense.

Don't see the role he really has to play with 14 episodes left now. Y'all really see him scheming and **** when that Wall comes down ?

Personally, I can't see LF being taken out this season. Already said in here before that I didn't like it when I saw Jon put his hands on him in that preview.

He's mastered the brains over brawn game.

The way Cersei is talking I could see her not even caring about the White Walkers. She will probably welcome them to slaughter the north.

Not yet, Bran isn't that far away. Castle Black sends a raven to Winterfell and Jon will have home ASAP.

They'll find out eventually but in that scene he's clearly talking about Dany...

The way Cersei is talking I could see her not even caring about the White Walkers. She will probably welcome them to slaughter the north.

Yeah I see her not believing in it at all or not doing anything about it.

Jaime definitely sees flashes of the Mad King in Cersei
He also had them when Cersei was crowned right after blowing up the Sept

He's gonna be her Valonqar and he'll complete the regicide set by becoming the queenslayer too...officially and not the way they've been doing already lol

He also had them when Cersei was crowned right after blowing up the Sept

He's gonna be her Valonqar and he'll complete the regicide set by becoming the queenslayer too...officially and not the way they've been doing already lol
Word. I envision a Romeo and Juliet type death for them.

Jamie already made it clear that they're screwed without allies and Euron's not gonna move the needle that much

Cersei is too arrogant to heed his advice

Been known.. all her little petty battles just digging her own grave and those she supposedly cares most about

Back
Top Bottom