OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait, what's Little Finger's move again? He's just trying to marry Sansa so he can have a claim to the throne and a bigger army?

At this point, no idea..

Should dip out and try to team up with cersei and co

Ole boy in charge of the vale army is in on those meetings.. invested.. can't see him dipping now

Am I the only one who finds Jon and Sansa interactions super awkward?

Loved the episode tho.

Loved the episode tho.

I think that's intentional. They're supposed to act like family when they never liked each other before.

Sansa always treated Jon like dirt because of his "bastard" status. Now he's her king.

Arya sitting next to Ed Sheeran....and the White Corey in the house

IMG_8925.JPG

Thirsty *** ****** hadnt seen a girl in so long they were giving away food and liquor to the first thing that came along smh

Loved the episode tho.

She's hated and ignored him for most of their lives. Things are better between them but she's still lying and undermining him. He probably wants to send her away somewhere.

Wait, what's Little Finger's move again? He's just trying to marry Sansa so he can have a claim to the throne and a bigger army?
His plan is to completely destabilize the North with Santa's rising ascension as an authority figure (and currently only true claim to Winterfell).

His side hustle is to eventually fool Sansa in to thinking shes in control and he actually loves her.

If that don't work hes just gonna kill her.

In a scenario he fails, he's gone or he'll fake his death or he'll double cross Cersi again to get them back on his side.

Some of its obvious and its crazy to me how some posters don't see it. Its like when D&D dumbed things down dudes stop.using their heads or worse theyre letting their emotions cloud their reasoning like females.

I just hope he doesn't dip before Jon and Dany meet. I legit can't wait for LF, Tyrion and Gary's to be in the same room to hash some behind the scenes things out.

Jaime is about to get ****ed all season lmao
Good for his ***** ***.

Hope it never ends.

She's hated and ignored him for most of their lives. Things are better between them but she's still lying and undermining him. He probably wants to send her away somewhere.

Yup.. she acting like cat.. going be funny when bran shows up and then she feels like a whole **** for being a bish all these years

I get not telling the kids, for obvious reasons.. but not telling cat, leads to Sansa being an ***

Bran returning to Winterfell is so interesting for a variety of reasons:

-He knows Jon's true parentage
-He's the true heir to Winterfell
-Will they pronounce him King?

It's going to be lit

Bran returning to Winterfell is so interesting for a variety of reasons:

-He knows Jon's true parentage
-He's the true heir to Winterfell
-Will they pronounce him King?

It's going to be lit

Just wondering how he gets proof ..can't imagine everybody just going along with what he says

Back
Top Bottom