OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which is why I see no problem ending the 1st ep on that note,they've built up this moment for years,it's worthy. Finally landing on the shores,taking down the Baratheon banner and feeling the table Aegon I used to plan the first invasion of Westeros were all symbolic moments
You talking like this is the first time. They've ended multiple eps and season finales on this bull ****.

From Mhyssa to now. I know they will again.

Glad at the way they portrayed Euron in this EP ..dude is all swag and confidence in the books
That Urine disrespect was top notch :lol:

Damn near Tyrion and LF levels. Plus a lot of what he said he can defend with I was talking about Tyrion or two good hands is just a turn of phrase :lol:

Euron was throwing so much shade at Jaime lmao

Said he had two hands.

Meanwhile Jaime standing next to Cersei like

Walking Dead Tyrese Screams Internally.jpg

Respect Snowman for not slaughtering those kids. Loyalty will forever be given to him.

Which is why I see no problem ending the 1st ep on that note,they've built up this moment for years,it's worthy. Finally landing on the shores,taking down the Baratheon banner and feeling the table Aegon I used to plan the first invasion of Westeros were all symbolic moments

I would agree, if it legit felt like she was growing in the time it took to get there.. but really she has just lucked on with couple people getting invested in her because of what she has and who she aint

This should really be the story and her and Jon.. but her's side of the story just feels flat

I'm only invested in her story line because of how it affects others I legit care about.. and well she has dragons

Wait, what's Little Finger's move again? He's just trying to marry Sansa so he can have a claim to the throne and a bigger army?

Who else low key was waiting for the Hound to be like "j/k fam it's just a damb fire" after that whole description of what he saw?

Back
Top Bottom