OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got back from the game of thrones live music concert and it was great. Def recommend it if the tour stops at a city near you.

^^ Looks like you had some nice seats. I was lower level also but in 111, so I could barely see the big screens on the sides.

The women that was doing lead vocals was fine as hell.

Yeah we were at 103 so right in the center it was :pimp: 11 Stella's weren't great :x

The lead vocalist and the violin chick was looking :evil:

Wish I got more pics but wasn't trying to pull out my phone every two seconds when something dope happened :lol:

Last edited:
Hyped about a potential Nymeria return ... but if they bring her back only for her to get killed shortly after, I'll be peeved.

They're still shooting? 

I know season 7 is releasing later then usually, but I assumed they'd be done shooting by now.

^That would be pretty sweet.

Sidenote, I'm bummed I missed out on the GOT concert when it came to DC. I was ready to buy a ticket and go solo. Completely forgot 
mean.gif

what is the actual tour supposed to be like?

i don't get it
The music tour?

Dude who wrote the music for GoT takes some musicians with him and plays with local orchestra think. I know when he was in MN he played with an MN orchestra. The show itself? The play music from GoT with clips from the show, some images, and some effects.

Back
Top Bottom