OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Official poster?
People are speculating ice dragon or he captured one
Why would that be the official poster if it's speculation 
laugh.gif

^^^ I just can't see HBO making the Night's King the main face of advertising for this season. That poster has to be fan made.

View media item 2362687Official poster?
People are speculating ice dragon or he captured one

That is interesting because in the official season 7 teaser trailer, they show statues of some house sigils, then Dragon statues sort of engulfing them all. The dragon statues crumble first, followed by the sigils, which leave behind the white walker designs in the snow. Then as that zooms out, it's in the POV of the piercing blue white walker eyes........

^^^ I just can't see HBO making the Night's King the main face of advertising for this season. That poster has to be fan made.

It'd be cool though. He's the ultimate villain / final boss in this show unless everyone focuses on stopping / killing him and cersei bae is still around at the end.

The night king isn't the issue. He should be on a poster, but the ice dragon is. If it were the official poster then it would a spoiler no? That's why I think it's fan made.

These final seasons better release episodes every week and not have that break/hiatus BS. 

There shouldn't be a break since the season is airing months later than usual and I don't think there's any holidays after july 4th.

Ed Sheeran will be in season 7?!

Prop bet: over/under 30 min before he goes under?

Edit: I guess he could be dead already as a wight, word to Stannis :lol:

Last edited:
Isn't S7 going to be 7 episodes and S8 going to be 6 episodes?

Yea I was talking about the announcement they just made about the final season,my bad should've been specific :lol:

Didn't even realize this season was also shortened :smh:

Last edited:
As long as there's no mention of that coward Stannis in this season i'm good #JohnSnowDaTrueKing

I think imma watch all 6 seasons again with the fiance. She's never watched. This should be rough :lol: I remember powering through S2 right before S3

Back
Top Bottom