OFFICIAL: GAME 7 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.17.10 9PM ET AB7C

Love it! Great night!

Glad I got out of the area before folks went crazy!

2010 Champs baby!

wow... i really wish i could thank ron in person...

3peat? or are kobe's knees done?

anyways.... GO LAKESHOWWWWWW

I'm so proud of this Celtics team. They came in without their defensive anchor and almost pulled it off. Seeing KG's face dripping with sweat and tears about to damn near collapse, Ray chuckin' up shots believing that the next one will still go in, and Rondo showin' the type of heart that every "little" guy has is nothing to be ashamed about. If this is the last time we see this team or Doc, thank you. Y'all gave it your all and I couldn't ask for more.

Congrats to all the Lakers and all their fans.

I heard that Sheed snapped after the game and tried to go into the refs locker room.

This is from John Hollinger's twitter
Bombshell from Doc: "I don't know if Rasheed will ever play again." about 2 hours ago via web

How can anyone sit here and say Kobe doesn't deserve MVP? This game was pretty much the worst game he's had all series. The other six games he kept it competative. So was there another Laker who deserved MVP over Kobe? If it was based on this game or a few we can say Pau. But overall series, the decision was pretty easy!

STOP HATING!

How can anyone sit here and say Kobe doesn't deserve MVP? This game was pretty much the worst game he's had all series. The other six games he kept it competative. So was there another Laker who deserved MVP over Kobe? If it was based on this game or a few we can say Pau. But overall series, the decision was pretty easy!

STOP HATING!

STOP HATING!

Originally Posted by jmause3

Congrats to all the Lakers and all their fans.

I heard that Sheed snapped after the game and tried to go into the refs locker room.

This is from John Hollinger's twitter
Bombshell from Doc: "I don't know if Rasheed will ever play again." about 2 hours ago via web

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Rasheed is A Goon!

someone plse upload the video of post game interview of #8 with his snide remarks and selfish, arrogant self plse? I would like to see the full interview. I heard he made some additonal comment about MJ I want to see n hear

I'm so proud of this Celtics team. They came in without their defensive anchor and almost pulled it off. Seeing KG's face dripping with sweat and tears about to damn near collapse, Ray chuckin' up shots believing that the next one will still go in, and Rondo showin' the type of heart that every "little" guy has is nothing to be ashamed about. If this is the last time we see this team or Doc, thank you. Y'all gave it your all and I couldn't ask for more.

someone plse upload the video of post game interview of #8 with his snide remarks and selfish, arrogant self plse? I would like to see the full interview. I heard he made some additonal comment about MJ I want to see n hear

I dont think Kobe's "legacy" is enhanced at all this game, at least not short-term. This will be remembered as "the Lakers won that Game 7 despite Kobe playin like sh*t".

If he wins another next year tho (likely), it'll be forgotten about.

The ratings for this game is gonna be sky-high too. They were already at 18 Million past couple games.

Originally Posted by PRIME1984

Kobe should brakeout the Ricky Henderson stolen base record speech. 
not after this game he shouldn't, don't know what game you was watchin....

but for those talkin bout Kobe didnt deserve MVP, he averaged something like 28-7-5 this series...lets not talk stupid. I mean, hell, Gasol didnt shoot too much better than Kobe did this game. Kobe went 6-24, Gasol 6-17.... And lets not act like Gasol wasnt gettin ran thru by Big Baby/KG in the post this series (and went absolutely ghost in Game 5) either. Nobody played particularly well this game, or series really.
Oh yeah, FT stats. LA - 37 BOS - 17.
If those fouls were legit (which most were), then please dont pull that sh*t. If Boston was continually attacking the rim w/contact being made, and not getting those same calls, then there would be an argument to make. That wasn't the case. 

I think, the consensus/unbiased feeling from this game was that the refs Marquetta Jewel'd their whistles tonight. The refs had a LOT of chances to give *******t calls either direction and didn't. Thought they were good this game.

If anything, it was a microcosm of Boston's whole season, they've been blowing late leads ALL year.

Kobe will get his points here and there, its one of those nights.

But the same way he picked up his team mates in the other games, his team mates need to pick him up. This is a team game
I was MAD at kobe all night but this post right here put it all in perspective.

Kobe has come through for his teammates alot and for them to come through for him FINALLY with his garbage shooting night, is so **!+$*! awesome!

im reading this whole thread and
laugh.gif
some of ya celebrate too **!+$*! quick man...

and man some of you REALLY need to propose marriage to MJ soon...
roll.gif

Lakers win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO HOO!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Someone plse upload the video of post game interview of #8  with his snide remarks and selfish, arrogant self plse? I would like to see the full interview. I heard he made some additonal comment about MJ I want to see n hear

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Kobe will get his points here and there, its one of those nights.

But the same way he picked up his team mates in the other games, his team mates need to pick him up. This is a team game
I was MAD at kobe all night but this post right here put it all in perspective.

Kobe has come through for his teammates alot and for them to come through for him FINALLY with his garbage shooting night, is so **!+$*! awesome!

im reading this whole thread and
laugh.gif
some of ya celebrate too **!+$*! quick man...

and man some of you REALLY need to propose marriage to MJ soon...
roll.gif

Lakers win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO HOO!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Tough to say it, but I agree with you.

BTW Haters, 15 rebounds don't grab themselves. He had more rebounds than ANY Celtic.

Rebounds win rings right?

Gasol shot terrible tonight, and even missed plenty of freethrows, Same with Kobe. Yet they both made the ones that counted, so did fisher, so did SASHA THE MACHINE, Odom with the putback and Artest redeemed himself tonight.

Lmfao @ Artest for MVP, just yesterday people were saying Kobe was the MVP win or LOSE. Artest shows up ONE game offensively and now you guys want to crown him?

This is the FINALS MVP not the game 7 MVP.

With that said, Artest proved he wanted it, this aint no Malon/GP to the Lakers !@%#.

5 times baby, coming from the ultimate Kobe "Homer" as some of you call me.

twitter is too much right now!
kobe's wife is a trending topic.

...Kobe's Wife has more final appearances than Lebron.

Congrats to the LAKESHOW.
Artest winning a ring is the highlight of my night.
That, and The Machine closing out the game with his freethrows.

Back
Top Bottom