OFFICIAL: GAME 7 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.17.10 9PM ET AB7C

Originally Posted by franchise3

Congrats Lakers and Lakers fans.

When the Celtics look back, lack of rebounding is what killed them.

They completely shut down Kobe and the Lakers, and gave up way too many second chance points.

Then in the 4th, the offense was a train wreck. Instead of trying to pound it in to Sheed or KG, they ran plays for Ray who was ice cold, and instead of pick and rolls with Pierce, they let him iso on Ron, who shut him down.

Ron Artest getting a ring
pimp.gif

Everybody else SMH

Agreed.

"I got one more than Shaq. And you can take that to the bank. Ya'll know me, I don't forget anything."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lakers fans were scared up until that last minute. Hard loss for the C's , they HAD it.
I like the way it was ref'd , but the calls that were wrong went in the lakers favored.
Which I believe helped swing the momentum. The KG continuation shot and the Gasol travel.

Ray Allen should be on suicide watch....aside from that 3 in the last minute....yuck.

Kobe, 6-24....Celtics did the job....but then there's everybody else.....and that's where they lost.

Good job Lakers. Now let's see what Lebron Broniqua will do.

"I just got one more ring than Shaq"

"Now you can take that to the bank"

"
laugh.gif
 You guys know how I am"

"I do not forget anything"

"I just got one more ring than Shaq"

"Now you can take that to the bank"

"
laugh.gif
 You guys know how I am"

"I do not forget anything"

[h3][/h3]
Congrats to the Lakers/Laker fans, Kobe was Kobe (in theend), Bynum played with guts, having his knee drained after like every game,but you benefited from our mistakes tonight. I'm proud of my team, and my city,especially without Perk. This is gonna be a tough off season, with a win, Dannywouldn't have to address the future of the Big 3 for a while, but there’s gottabe changes now...

Our offense went bone dry in the 4th

When Rondo, Ray and Sheed hit their last threes respectively I still had hope, but the foul shots and the rebounds
smh.gif

Kobe having some fun at the Press Conference now lol

im not a lakers fan, but i posted this on my friend's page (celtics fan) to call out the bandwagon celtics fans pretending to be mad.

Celtics "fans" started commenting asap:

wow, look at me im so cool I can look up videos on youtube.  while youre out looking for videos, try finding one of the rapist kobe in action off the court. dont tell boston fans what to be and what not to be, Celtics still have more titles AND more class than the loakers ever will.

Originally Posted by toine2983

They completely shut down Kobe and the Lakers, and gave up way too many second chance points.

Then in the 4th, the offense was a train wreck. Instead of trying to pound it in to Sheed or KG, they ran plays for Ray who was ice cold, and instead of pick and rolls with Pierce, they let him iso on Ron, who shut him down.

pimp.gif

Everybody else SMH

Agreed.

i couldn't have said this any better.  only person im happy for is artest.  celtics literally THREW the game away during the late 3rd quarter and the 4th.  their offense was TERRIBLE.  why didn't rondo push it? he was so successful getting into the paint in the open floor but in the 4th celtics just ran a half court offense which was just horrible.

Originally Posted by toine2983

pimp.gif

Everybody else SMH

Agreed.

i couldn't have said this any better.  only person im happy for is artest.  celtics literally THREW the game away during the late 3rd quarter and the 4th.  their offense was TERRIBLE.  why didn't rondo push it? he was so successful getting into the paint in the open floor but in the 4th celtics just ran a half court offense which was just horrible.

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

now everyone please dead this lebron > kobe talk
nothin like a game 7 with 6-24 FG and horrible passing says kobe>lebron
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Nothing like getting swept out of the Finals and not having a single ring yet 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif