OFFICIAL: GAME 7 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.17.10 9PM ET AB7C

Do ya'll see the cab on fire in Los Angeles
indifferent.gif

congrats to the lakers. it is what it is. props to artest. as much i dislike seeing him as a laker, still gotta respect his game at the end of the day.

smh at people saying kobe didn't deserve the mvp LOOK AT HIS NUMBER FOR THE REST OF THE SERIES and even with a bad guy the man still had a 20 and 10 game...and he thanked his teammates as well

the team stepped up and came big for the 2nd straight game and the most important one

BACK TO BACK
pimp.gif

smh at people saying kobe didn't deserve the mvp LOOK AT HIS NUMBERS FOR THE REST OF THE SERIES and even with a bad guy the man still had a 20 and 10 game...and he thanked his teammates as well

the team stepped up and came big for the 2nd straight game and the most important one

BACK TO BACK
pimp.gif

smh at people saying kobe didn't deserve the mvp LOOK AT HIS NUMBERS FOR THE REST OF THE SERIES and even with a bad game the man still had a 20 and 10 game...and he thanked his teammates as well

BACK TO BACK
pimp.gif

This dude Ron got the whole fam at the press conference behind him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

His nephew mean muggin' the press for no reason
laugh.gif
smh.gif

"I just totally forgot what you asked me"
laugh.gif
That's why I *%#% with this guy.

rightpd.jpg
told u guys. My prediction is always spot on lol. Just like how i know the Cubs aren't going anywhere this year and that they are going to fire Lou and Hendry (i hope lol)

congrats guys

A few things.

1) Defense wins championships. Congrats to the better defensive team tonight
2) Ron has something seriously wrong in his head. Comedy, but dude aint straight...
laugh.gif

3) Phil, come back for a run at three.

That is all.

Sloppy game, but these type of games should be won on the defensive end. That was done tonight.

Congrats to both teams (especially the Celts, for proving the doubters wrong and making it to the finals) on a great season. I guess its fitting that the best overall team during the regular season takes home the trophy.

And now the wait until next season...

Back
Top Bottom