OFFICIAL: GAME 7 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.17.10 9PM ET AB7C

Originally Posted by crobers 78

someone plse upload the video of post game interview of #8 with his snide remarks and selfish, arrogant self plse? I would like to see the full interview. I heard he made some additonal comment about MJ I want to see n hear

how about i make you a time machine instead?? that way you can go back to the 90's and watch mj play

Sheed is the man. One of the most classic players ever. If he goes out like this, this game was a microcosm of the kind of player he was and the kind of player he could have been, if that makes sense.

how is sheed an admirable player in any way? his career has been defined by laziness and immaturity that overshadowed his potential.

the only thing i will remember about him in the future is that he argued EVERY foul he was ever whistled for, and he was the wilt chamberlain of technicals per game.

1z6dzcj.jpg

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

how is sheed an admirable player in any way? his career has beendefined by laziness and immaturity that overshadowed his potential.

the only thing i will remember about him in the future is that heargued EVERY foul he was ever whistled for, and he was the wiltchamberlain of technicals per game.
"Laziness and immaturity overshadowed his potential?" We're talking about Rasheed Wallace, not Kwame Brown.

Let's not pretend that Sheed isn't one of the smartest basketball players of the past decade, or one of the best defenders of the past decade, or a multiple All-Star, or an NBA Champion...

91st in NBA history in points, 83rd in rebounds, 33rd in blocks... Not bad for someone who put forth minimal effort, huh?

Let's get real.

It's a shame that people seem to think that his antics or his untapped potential somehow negate what he HAS done, which is plenty.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

someone plse upload the video of post game interview of #8 with his snide remarks and selfish, arrogant self plse? I would like to see the full interview. I heard he made some additonal comment about MJ I want to see n hear
Watch the interview before you start your BS. He gave praise all across the board and to MJ.

Haters just hate. I *+$$*+ love it!

^ I just asked to see the video. %$% are you talking about? Either you have the video or you don't. I saw some of it but someone posted some additional comments that I do not think #8 daid so I wanted to see for myself.

For you little thinkers...when you do not like a particular player does not equate to a hater. A hater is someone who would say #8 is garbage or not good when he clearly is. Hope that is clear for you small brains.

and yes props to this whole celtics team except for paul pierce. This team played like true champions. Regardless if allen miss his shots, kg got out rebounded....they tried. stuff just didnt go their way. They still fought til the end and wanted it just as much as the lakers did but it just did not bounce in their favor.

again smh @ Pierce saying they aint going back to LA...

yea congrats kobe is officially the goat now he can't be compared to anyone he is above everyone who ever play the game ok we get it now lock these thread up about basketball the world cup is going on.

all i gotta say is, any Laker hater can come suck a richard with ice, ol clown hating !#$ lames.

dudes wanna run their mouth and toot their horn after 5 games disregarding the fact that it's the first team to win 4 games in a series, not 3. Boston was a legit opponent, i can respect them and their fans because that was a tough game 7 but the Laker haters can all mass suicide themselves and their famlies tonight for all i care.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

i cant co sign on all the free throws and loose ball fouls that the Lakers got tonight.

now we got to deal with LA thinking kobe is god once again .

and did anyone see him riding jordan again with him standing on the announcer table and waving his hands up .
^ Sure did and I am sure he practiced this more than he did free throws obviously. The most contrived and selfish prick in the league at his best.

Haters out in full force, they know damn right what this does to Kobe's legacy and it makes them SICK.

Have fun waking up salty as hell tomorrow haters.

smh @ dudes who still refuse to respect Kobe Bryant.

No one in here is saying Kobe >>> Michael, let him finish his career out and then have the argument.

But like Magic, Jerry West and Shaq said...Kobe = Greatest Laker of all time.

The greatest player of HIS era whether you like it or not.

If you don't think he's better than MJ, FINE, but don't go out and disrespect dude when just last game he was the clear cut finals MVP win or lose.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
NobleKane wrote:

Originally Posted by Rafabio

Originally Posted by 45Nique15

how many more rings for kobe to be considered in jordans category?....which is the greatest NBA player ever
Nothing less than a 100% winning record in the Finals and at least two 3-peats...a flu-game encore wouldn't hurt either, we can arrange the virus...
grin.gif

laugh.gif
yea right. i bet jordan would trade his 100% record away if he had a chance for more rings...

laugh.gif
@ dudes on here swearing mj is jesus christ. i bet alot of you dudes only saw mj play for the wizards.

mj is the goat for my time because ive actually seen him play his whole career but there is no clear cut GREATEST OF ALL TIME. You all need to quit that. Its all opinion.

Just like old dudes say wilt is the greatest. Bill is the greatest. Kobe is the greatest for young dudes cuz they aint seen Jordan play when he really was great. Its all opinions.

Quit acting like its your job to discredit ones opinion getting all critical with stats. Just stop that 

^ Why in the hell would you assume MJ would trade his efficent effort for more rings? It should be quite obvious that was not his main goal unlike daniel son #8. MJ left at the peak of his career for almost two years. He could have had 8 if not for him leaving. MJ just wanted to put his team on and to beat out a lot of his peers who kept him from winning. He was not a stat and/or record chaser like daniel son. Miss me with that nonsense!

Ron Rons entire post game >_____ The immediate post game interview, the press conference, his NBA TV Interview etc..
laugh.gif
this fool talked about going to the club about 10 time
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

It's a shame that people seem to think that his antics or his untapped potential somehow negate what he HAS done, which is plenty.
Well said.

People always talk about what Sheed had potential to do but who's to say he would have been successful @ it? He is who he is.

When it comes to Sheed, it's the total package or nothing. Take some of the other +$*! away and we're talking about a different player...but not necessarily a better one.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
NobleKane wrote:

Originally Posted by Rafabio

Originally Posted by 45Nique15

how many more rings for kobe to be considered in jordans category?....which is the greatest NBA player ever
Nothing less than a 100% winning record in the Finals and at least two 3-peats...a flu-game encore wouldn't hurt either, we can arrange the virus...
grin.gif

laugh.gif
yea right. i bet jordan would trade his 100% record away if he had a chance for more rings...

laugh.gif
@ dudes on here swearing mj is jesus christ. i bet alot of you dudes only saw mj play for the wizards.

mj is the goat for my time because ive actually seen him play his whole career but there is no clear cut GREATEST OF ALL TIME. You all need to quit that. Its all opinion.

Just like old dudes say wilt is the greatest. Bill is the greatest. Kobe is the greatest for young dudes cuz they aint seen Jordan play when he really was great. Its all opinions.

Quit acting like its your job to discredit ones opinion getting all critical with stats. Just stop that 

^ Why in the hell would you assume MJ would trade his efficent effort for more rings? It should be quite obvious that was not his main goal unlike daniel son #8. MJ left at the peak of his career for almost two years. He could have had 8 if not for him leaving. MJ just wanted to put his team on and to beat out a lot of his peers who kept him from winning. He was not a stat and/or record chaser like daniel son. Miss me with that nonsense!

Too easy. "He was not a stat and/or record chaser " yet at teh start of your rant you said this. "Why in the hell would you assume MJ would trade his efficent effort for more rings" if he didnt care about the % then why not? yea...good call there champ.

coulda woulda shoulda. he could have had 8 had he not left. true but why the %+## does that matter so much to you??

"MJ just wanted to put his team on and to beat out a lot of his peers who kept him from winning"

can i offer you a garbage can for all the garbage you type?

by the way you do realize MJ was a bigger arrogant pompous selfish !*@ holes than barry bonds and kobe bryant combined right? so when you call bryant that stuff i find it quite amusing...

i just read pages 15-46 right now and caught up on everything i missed. some dudes on here sound really pathetic and desperate right now, that's all i shall say. go post in your favorite baseball teams thread between now and october and stop crying already

Back
Top Bottom