Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by DT43

DSC_0128_2_2_2-1024x682.jpg

rondo: "suck a @%@@ kobe"
kobe: "what'd you say boy?"
rondo: "i said go suck a-- "
ray: "--i'm sorry kobe, he wont talk out of turn again"
indifferent.gif
 at you thinking ANYONE in the league is afraid of Kobe Bryant.

Youre dumb if you dont think anybody is. Kobe >>>>>>> Any player you like.
Nobody is afraid of Kobe, when was the last time he fought on the court?  As a player yeah but if you're talking about in a brawl, now you are just being a stan

F this "stan" %@+%. What the F does that even mean, F you and your lame %%+ screename after one of the worst songs ever. Youre a complete moron. Are we talking about boxing here?!!? This is basketball, did i say he'll beat people up?? huh?!? learn how to read, seriously some of you guys are so salty that your lame %%+ teams dont ever do anything in the league that you resort to %@+% like this. " uhhh well i guess ill post kobe getting phantom-punched by chris childs...thats cool, chris childs is cool..." Youre a loser and so is your team. F outta here.

I WANT this game SO BAD.

I hope we come out early and set the tone, destroy their will EARLY in the game.

If Boston loses this one, they might as well go ahead and call it a series.

this is gonna be good. hopefully ALL the stars from both teams show up!!

GO LAKESHOW

weGOTthis!! 3-1
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oh and stop with all the **!@%*%$ arguments guys, it's really lame. 

This is the biggest game of the series in my opinion, if the Lakers win tonight, this ends Sunday if not, it'll go the full 7. It's imperative that we get off to a good start and try to take the crowd out of the game early. Don't let Pierce get going early either, I want to see that clown's reaction if they lose tonight and one of the reporters asks him about his "We ain't going back to LA comment"
laugh.gif

Lakers by 5.

Am I missing something here?

Why are the Celtics complaining about the officiating in game 3. I hear the part owner of the Celtics went to Stern and told him the officiating in game 3 was awful. Im confused because although both teams have been called for ticky tack fouls, only the Lakers have been hit with WRONG calls that have been critical to the result of the game (i.e. Kobe's offensive foul on Rondo with 3 mins left in game 2, KG knocking the ball out of bounds and keeping the ball AFTER the review and not to mention Rondo slapping Odoms forearm and still getting the ball back AFTER the replay.)

Boston is just use to fouling and getting away with it and now that the refs are calling it by the books (which sucks as a fan but cant be mad if they are calling hand checks as long as its even on both sides) they cant handle it because so much of their defense rests on fouling without getting called for them becuase they are the "agressor so its okay"

BS. stands for BOSTON SUCKS.

I hope LA isn't satisfied with that win.

They need another in Boston to really have a handle on this series.

I swear, I've never seen Kobe active and hustling like in game 3.

I hope he and everyone else bring that same sense of urgency.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

This is the biggest game of the series in my opinion, if the Lakers win tonight, this ends Sunday if not, it'll go the full 7. It's imperative that we get off to a good start and try to take the crowd out of the game early. Don't let Pierce get going early either, I want to see that clown's reaction if they lose tonight and one of the reporters asks him about his "We ain't going back to LA comment"
laugh.gif

Lakers by 5.

nothing would be more beautfiul then to break the hearts of Celtics fans in a way that's very similar to how i felt on the night of June 12th 2008 when the Lakers proceeded to blow a 24 point lead in game 4 of the NBA Finals.

i posted earlier and i'm to lazy to copy and paste so ill post it again.  every game 4 between these 2 teams has either been one of the greatest games in nba history or has had a game winning shot to end it so if history holds up this shall be a thriller.

1984- the mchale rambis clothesline game, Lakers blow 5 point lead and chance at 3-1 lead in final minute.  very physical game and considered one of the all time great games

1985- Dennis Johnson hits game winner at the buzzer to tie the series up at 2-2

1987- Magic Johnson hits one of the greatest game winners ever, puts the Lakers up 3-1 in the finals

2008- Celtics make the greatest comeback in NBA Finals history and go up 3-1 and seize momentum of the Finals.

2010- ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

"Neat-O-Stat of the Day" : 

Derek Fisher needs two 3-pointers to pass Michael Jordan (42) for 2nd all time in Finals history.

That's crazy.

SO SORRY GUYS

CELTICS BY 8.

#%!$ MAN
frown.gif

Guess Game 5 is a must win now for the Lakers. c'mon LAKERs stop sleeping and play harder.

I expect Ray and Paul to have good games

i just hope someone steps up like Fisher did last game

Every game is important!

I feel like the Celtics will win today too just cause I dunno last game was still pretty close w/ no efforts from Ron or hardly from LO

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by DT43

DSC_0128_2_2_2-1024x682.jpg

rondo: "suck a @%@@ kobe"
kobe: "what'd you say boy?"
rondo: "i said go suck a-- "
ray: "--i'm sorry kobe, he wont talk out of turn again"
indifferent.gif
 at you thinking ANYONE in the league is afraid of Kobe Bryant.

Youre dumb if you dont think anybody is. Kobe >>>>>>> Any player you like.
Nobody is afraid of Kobe, when was the last time he fought on the court?  As a player yeah but if you're talking about in a brawl, now you are just being a stan

F this "stan" %@+%. What the F does that even mean, F you and your lame %%+ screename after one of the worst songs ever. Youre a complete moron. Are we talking about boxing here?!!? This is basketball, did i say he'll beat people up?? huh?!? learn how to read, seriously some of you guys are so salty that your lame %%+ teams dont ever do anything in the league that you resort to %@+% like this. " uhhh well i guess ill post kobe getting phantom-punched by chris childs...thats cool, chris childs is cool..." Youre a loser and so is your team. F outta here.
Mad much?

1. My name is not after a song.
2. Maybe you are the slow one, the guy clearly said no one in the league is afraid of Kobe after there was a picture posted of Kobe jawing with Rondo. What the hell did you think he meant when he made that comment?  It had nothing to do with basketball terms you idiot

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Realistically spekaing, how important is this game to LA?

it's very important because you wanna ensure that boston HAS to win the final 2 games in LA and beat the Lakers 3 times in a row.  if Boston goes to LA up 3-2, getting a split in LA is doable, however if they go to LA down 3-2 i highly doubt boston's winning the final 2 games in Staples.

Lakers win tonight, it's safe to say their winning the whole thing,  if they lose then we have a best of 3 series against a pretty dangerous team.

the Lakers need to treat this game with the same urgency that Boston is going to have,  who cares about what paul pierce, doc rivers, or anyone else has said, just take care of business tonight and avoid having to play another must win game on Bostons floor.

someone make the game 5 thread already, no need for game 4 thread, lakers already lost. i can feel it, with Pau's sorry +#+ saying they are "happy and satisfied with the game 3 win"

i would make the game 5 thread but wouldnt wanna get scolded because i know a lot of you girls like to make it and get really upset if someone else makes it.

Originally Posted by tmoney85

someone make the game 5 thread already, no need for game 4 thread, lakers already lost. i can feel it, with Pau's sorry +#+ saying they are "happy and satisfied with the game 3 win"

i would make the game 5 thread but wouldnt wanna get scolded because i know a lot of you girls like to make it and get really upset if someone else makes it.

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom