OFFICIAL: GAME 4 NBA FINALS LAKERS VS. CELTICS 6.10.10 9PM ET ABC

Originally Posted by APLX2

Originally Posted by tmoney85

someone make the game 5 thread already, no need for game 4 thread, lakers already lost. i can feel it, with Pau's sorry +#+ saying they are "happy and satisfied with the game 3 win"

i would make the game 5 thread but wouldnt wanna get scolded because i know a lot of you girls like to make it and get really upset if someone else makes it.

indifferent.gif
My "feelings" these playoffs have been on point.

So far my bracket is perfect.   People were laughing at me when i made it before playoffs started but i got the last laugh now.

You can learn a lot about a teams mentality from post-game and practice interviews and the Lakers are wayyyyyyyy too satisfied with winning ONE game.  Same thing happened in game 2, same thing will happen game 4.  These Lakers ONLY play good when their backs are against the wall.  I really hope I'm wrong but likely not.
frown.gif

someone make the game 5 thread already, no need for game 4 thread, lakers already lost. i can feel it, with Pau's sorry +#+ saying they are "happy and satisfied with the game 3 win"

i would make the game 5 thread but wouldnt wanna get scolded because i know a lot of you girls like to make it and get really upset if someone else makes it.

x0vbly.jpg

Also, I predict the refs will be all over the Lakers.

I see Artest getting called for fouls for barely touching Pierce while Tony Allen is basically doing the reverse cowgirl on Kobe without getting called for anything.

Is there an NT twitter feed for this game? Yuku has been difficult to use when there's a big game.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

someone make the game 5 thread already
laugh.gif
, no need for game 4 thread, lakers already lost.
roll.gif
i can feel
laugh.gif
it
roll.gif
with Pau's sorry +#+
indifferent.gif
saying they are "happy and satisfied with the game 3 win"

i would make the game 5 thread but wouldnt wanna get scolded because i know a lot of you girls like to make it and get really upset if someone else makes it....that was actually funny

x0vbly.jpg

yeah your a dumb @%! LA in 5 fam

Originally Posted by knightngale

you know the league is fixed if the lakers ger raped by the refs today
You didnt know the league was fixed when the lakers got raped in Game 2? Or in every game you have ever lost?
eyes.gif

Stop pre-complaining and just watch basketball.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

You didnt know the league was fixed when the lakers got raped in Game 2? Or in every game you have ever lost?
eyes.gif

soned & owned

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

eyes.gif

soned & owned
i hope lebron doesnt go to the bulls

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

eyes.gif

soned & owned
i hope lebron doesnt go to the bulls

very funny.....but dont be 
mad.gif
 after it happens bro........

laugh.gif

na we knew the league was fixed in the 02 western conference finals. 

shut up

Back
Top Bottom