Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

This tape fire front to back but bruh Beast Mode 1 was damn near flawless with tracks that stood the test of time.

I still to this day have "No Basic", "Just Like Bruddas", and "Where I Came From" in regular rotation and you can still drop "Layup", "Peacoat" or "Real Sisters" in any club and it's gonna be received well.

I don't know if my top 3 tracks from BM2 will be in regular rotation 3 years from now...

I’lll give you all that.

But BM had songs I immediately wrote off. Ooooh and Aintchu never caught on with me.

I’m only giving BM2 a temporary leg up because all 9 songs hit to me. But I gotta live with it a little longer. Trying not to be a prisoner of the moment. BM definitely got classic/top tier Fewch tracks, so we’ll just have to see how this ages.

It's just waaaaaay to early.

Not trying to hear a comparison between the two projects until 2019. :lol:

I only said that to Dipset because he's exactly the type to write something like that without even listening.

I'm sorry. i'ma have to say BM2 > BM1

This is... Just.... So authentic.

I gotta ask, have you even heard BM1? :lol:

Of course you can ask, and of course i heard BM1. I wouldnt of compared the two if i hadn't heard both projects :lol: I was honestly not so crazy over BM1 when it dropped. i'm a 56 and Monster dude, anyway. But this BM2 is just..... I mean man. Like this is Nadayvius to the core! :nthat:

Yeah i'ma stick by this. BM2 > BM1

It's just waaaaaay to early.

Not trying to hear a comparison between the two projects until 2019. :lol:

I only said that to Dipset because he's exactly the type to write something like that without even listening.

Racks Blue, Red Light, When I Think About It, Some More are all excellent. Doh Doh is great too. And Hate The Real Me is another amazing outro. You could make a tape or two with just outros.

Back
Top Bottom