Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Pointing out that dude's criticism is poorly based since he's not actually listening to the music equates to the thread being in shambles? :lol:

You guys are bizarre sometimes.

Ain't no way around it was the first time I heard of future.

I enjoy future's music, but in a "I enjoy good trap music" sort of way. I don't hear the depth or innovation in his brand of trap music, and I could see how one would call it generic trap. His melodies are dope, but his writing at times is so damn simple its cringe and becomes a pain for me to listen to lol it's basic as hell and the few times that I hear him try to show some depth it comes off basic as hell to me. Idk.

Like I love Rent Money right now, and like Mask off and ****, but in a typical trap record sort of way and that' probably captures my relationship w/ fewtch's music.

I'm losin' you and you know it
I'm losin' you and you know it
You know, you knooowww

jodeci-o.gif

Lmao. I made that one remark (that you're still hung up on) because Ty is an R&B singer with a good voice who sings about women over catchy instrumentals. Nothing too special, but I liked Free TC.

Future just tried to put out 17 romantic tracks but, unlike Ty, is not good at singing and is not good at writing hooks or really any melody. Plus the downright bad moments of singing about "gushy gushy so soaky" on Damage, and the off-rhythm train-track snare drum on Fresh Air, etc.

What?

1f5e3.png
GIRL IVE BEEN THERE 4 UUUUUUUUUU

1f5e3.png
1f5e3.png
N YOU KNOW THAT ITS TRUUUUUUUUUUUU

Last edited:
Pointing out that dude's criticism is poorly based since he's not actually listening to the music equates to the thread being in shambles? :lol:

You guys are bizarre sometimes.

Son described the drums one song & other stuff bout a few other tracks. He basically generalized the album as a romantic one & yall pointed out like 2 songs that werent and then proceeded to act as if he didnt listen to ANY of it lol. The over reaction to ppl NOT agreeing that these 2 projects were fire seems like some of yall are rustled lol. I aint agree with him but I aint react like some of yall in here either lol

Everyone in here getting so worked up on dude opinion :lol:. This thread goes into complete shambles when Future gets criticized. Its kinda entertaining to watch tbh

That same thing happened to me when I wasn't feeling purple reign. I got crucified in here :lol:

This is not the thread for any future critism, you better love his music or get out :smh:

I think it's pretty civil in here :lol:

For the most part....dudes are just respectfully disagreeing and voicing their opinions on the music..

Y'all Reachin a lil

I think it's pretty civil in here :lol:

For the most part....dudes are just respectfully disagreeing and voicing their opinions on the music..

Y'all Reachin a lil

Saying someone aint a real n_ cuz they dont rock with dude music is not respectfully disagreeing :lol:

Especially since he said rocked with his previous music so that statement just aint make no sense to me lol

It's unfortunate that people don't see the storytelling/lyrical ability dude has.

And I guess I have to include the disclaimer *hes not top 5 lyricist*

I don't care what music people like or don't like but to dismiss it as run of the mill trap rap is strange to me.

That b**** get on my nerves, man
I had to send her out to St. Tropez

I'm a young ***** with this check and I'll **** it up
The freshest thing that I ever bought was that Bentley truck

Last edited:
It's unfortunate that people don't see the storytelling/lyrical ability dude has.

And I guess I have to include the disclaimer *hes not top 5 lyricist*

I don't care what music people like or don't like but to dismiss it as run of the mill trap rap is strange to me.

Future is deeper than a lot of people would give him credit for

Maybe homie isn't a real N and can't relate to his music.

Umm yeah I'm a white, 28-year-old public schools employee, so I guess not.

Turn on me and Solo aren't romantic tracks.

Dudes are so intent on dismissing the music that they're only listening long enough to form a contrarian opinion they hope to share on NT.

Again, not eem sure why you all entertain this. :lol:

Dude just confirmed he's not even really listening to the music.

The biggest problem with discussing music opinions isn't that art is inherently subjective, it's that some people don't even know how to actively listen music. :lol:

Good lord dude, look at the lyrics for Turn On Me... it's about women... and Solo has plenty of references to sex too. I listened to the album 2-3 times, I'm not going to study something that I think is bad. It's mostly songs about women, flexing cash and getting messed up, I think we can all agree.

I agree also with the guys saying Future might be a bit underrated in terms of depth. As far as trap goes, he's got some pretty good thoughts in some of his records.

Last edited:
There are good things w/fewtch, but being deep is not one of them.

Define "depth" to you?

I'm curious....ESPECIALLY coming from you because I know you think further than the surface level.

(Depth is all relative btw). I've found that in hip hop, "depth" and "content" is mostly looked at in the scope of black consciousness....image, or traditional hip hop.

Last edited:
There are good things w/fewtch, but being deep is not one of them.

Define "depth" to you?

I'm curious....ESPECIALLY coming from you because I know you think further than the surface level.

(Depth is all relative btw). I've found that in hip hop, "depth" and "content" is mostly looked at in the scope of black consciousness....image, or traditional hip hop.

He clearly wasn't messin with Future during the 3 peat. That **** is filled with deep tracks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom