Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

This HDRXX joint just gets better.

Hallucinating

Turn on Me and Solo
yp0tbq.gif

Last edited:
A
These two albums are bad. Or below average, at best.

None of it is on par with DS2. His last four projects have been disappointing for someone so highly regarded.

These projects aren't creative nor are they anything special, IMO. Future is better than HNDRXX though, there is at least some stuff on there I can enjoy like Mask Off and Super Trapper. HNDRXX is so wack.

Thank you. Finally a voice of reason in this STAN thread

A

None of it is on par with DS2. His last four projects have been disappointing for someone so highly regarded.

These projects aren't creative nor are they anything special, IMO. Future is better than HNDRXX though, there is at least some stuff on there I can enjoy like Mask Off and Super Trapper. HNDRXX is so wack.
I think Future is just as good if not better than DS2. imo.

Draco

Might As Well

Super Trapper 

POA

Feds Did A Sweep

Mask Off

A

Bruh, let us d ride in peace... you was the lil bro knocking on your sister bedroom door when she had guy friends over huh?

@DipsetGeneral when was Future signed to Interscope? Why we never heard him over no Dre beats?

Probably confused Interscope with Epic. Gotta be.

I'm not in the business of assuming, I'm not clear what the dude was talking about, but he probably don't know either.

Last edited:
Them boys just got my big homie bout a month a go for a long vacation. Feds did a sweep damn near brought me to tears....

"Knowing damn well the streets painless.."

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Future going on the Ellen show to talk about his 3rd album dropping this Friday.

God is good.

Ed shareen dropping this week too right?

I know Future prolly wanted to let migos & Cutlure get some shine before he dropped his 3 peat, but Future should've pushed everything up by a week. Now I don't think he can get 3 #1 albums in a row with Ed Shareen and possibly Drake coming.

Back
Top Bottom