Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I honestly hope these 3rd album rumors are false.

FUTURE & HNDRXX are a perfect yin & yang, no need to overdo it.

Future is 16 songs away from releasing 50 songs in a 3 week span :x

Thats an album right there

Last edited by a moderator:
The last rumor was true about "HNDRXX". This one is gonna be accurate too. He tryna' get out of the Interscope and Rocko deal. Makes sense.

Ummmmm, i have nothing more to say. That's it.

Been riding to Solo for a few days now along with Collection

collection is a vibe I take the long scenery roads

Vibes b vibes

Both projects are solid. I won't compare the two but more so look at them as one project spanning both ends of the Future spectrum. Both have amazing songs in their own right.

Future starting the year with a bang. Sucks these both will be tied to his dispute with Rocko.

These two albums are bad. Or below average, at best.

None of it is on par with DS2. His last four projects have been disappointing for someone so highly regarded.

These projects aren't creative nor are they anything special, IMO. Future is better than HNDRXX though, there is at least some stuff on there I can enjoy like Mask Off and Super Trapper. HNDRXX is so wack.

Last edited:
These two albums are bad. Or below average, at best.

None of it is on par with DS2. His last four projects have been disappointing for someone so highly regarded.

These projects aren't creative nor are they anything special, IMO. Future is better than HNDRXX though, there is at least some stuff on there I can enjoy like Mask Off and Super Trapper. HNDRXX is so wack.

You gotta be one of the most critical posters in this entire music section lol. Take that as a compliment tho. Because of that im kinda curious as to what you listen to

Btw expect everyone in here to come at this post lol

Last edited:
the more i listen , the better hndrxx is

hallucinating
i thank u
new illumaniti

some of yall dismissing this one too early cause this aint the future our ears are trained to hear but this is goooooooood b

Theseeeee tooollsss are for youuuuu to useee meeee!!!

I like how he's working with different producers and everything isn't so Metro/Southside heavy.

Never thought I'd hear Future over High Klassified. I wonder if that was a record The Weeknd already had in the stash or if Future reached out to him.  

Back
Top Bottom