Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Nah papi he opened up more shows for less than 100 in cali

He didnt sell out of some shows in LA yet for purple reign last time i checked i remember getting an email and passing

Oh okay, I remember Dallas being like $40 for general admission and the only thing expensive was VIP or getting a table. Maybe he was testing that la market :lol:

Don't ever call me Papi again

You do what you want when you poppin

Hes dropping his prices tho :lol:

Future def isnt the hottest rapper in the world if that was the case he wouldnt be doing small venues :lol: cmon now

Id be a fool to pay 150+ to be in some small venue where the stage doesnt even look great

More power to ya if yall did that tho

I don't want to get into a semantics debate but no ones hotter than Future right now.

When Drakes album starts heating up it will shift to him, then Kendrick etc but right now I'm this moment i.e. the last 3 - 6 months nobody is hotter than Future.

Come on.

I don't want to get into a semantics debate but no ones hotter than Future right now.

When Drakes album starts heating up it will shift to him, then Kendrick etc but right now I'm this moment i.e. the last 3 - 6 months nobody is hotter than Future.

Come on.

I think in this particular situation you might have to get into the semantics, in regards to concerts and shows. Future is the hottest but he's not going to sell out an arena, whereas HOV can announce an arena tour tonight and the tickets would probably sell out before the tour date.

Last edited:
That's may be true but it's l irrelevant, no one in their right mind when say Jay is the hottest rapper in the game right now. Being a hip hop legend and a pop culture icon isn't a prerequisite for being the hottest rapper in the industry.

Last edited:
future is the hottest rapper of his lane yes in all of hiphop no

all im saying is ive seen enough artists big and small (pause) to know that 150 for a venue definitely isnt worth it

i love future tho got tickets cant wait to see him next week :smokin

Last edited:
I personally think future has been the hottest rapper since ds2 dropped (among the masses)

Last edited:
I think the prices y'all are seeing are the resale ticket prices and it's the resellers that's lowering the prices since people aren't biting on the $150.

Nah papi he opened up more shows for less than 100 in cali

He didnt sell out of some shows in LA yet for purple reign last time i checked i remember getting an email and passing

:lol:

Unless I'm reading your post wrong, you're waaay off base... tickets for this tour sold out weeks ago in pretty much every city. The tickets for every city were 65-75ish when they dropped late 2015, but by early February all you could find were re-sale priced tickets.

Yea idk what dudes are talking about. I thought it had been strictly secondary markets since the initial ticket sales in December.

Last edited:

Come on.

Future is the hottest but he's not going to sell out an arena, whereas HOV can announce an arena tour tonight and the tickets would probably sell out before the tour date.

Apples and Oranges b

I personally think future has been the hottest rapper since ds2 dropped (among the masses)

Now you're talking :pimp:

future is the hottest rapper of his lane yes in all of hiphop no

I'm curious, in your opinion, please specify who's hotter than Super?

Last edited:
Yeah, Future has been the hottest rapper in the game since about June/July. Hottest doesn't necessarily mean the BIGGEST, but the rapper that most people want to listen to or see during that time period.

Man, I was lucky AF to go to the Monster vs Beast Mode concert last May. Twas lit, and perfect timing before the hype. Got to witness songs ftom the 3peat in person...as well as a few classics. Was very close too without having to push or shove. That joint was a movie. All for $50 a ticket :lol: :pimp:.

Looking thru some vids of the concert in my phone right now. Forgot he performed "My Savages". Whole crowd was rapping word for word to that.

Nah, i dunno about that. Future would sell out anywhere except for maybe MSG. His buzz and hype is through the sky. Future does big and small venues. Honestly, Future tickets aren't lasting on a site for more than a hour. No matter the city. He really run the game, right now.

Nah, i dunno about that. Future would sell out anywhere except for maybe MSG. His buzz and hype is through the sky. Future does big and small venues. Honestly, Future tickets aren't lasting on a site for more than a hour. No matter the city. He really run the game, right now.

Rolling Loud was announced Wedsenday and I can still cop tix,

Dudes like Jay, Ye only perform in cities a maximum of twice or so a year so their prices sorta make sense

Last edited:

Rolling Loud was announced Wedsenday and I can still cop tix,

Dudes like Jay, Ye only perform in cities a maximum of twice or so a year so their prices sorta make sense

Rolling Loud is a 2-day music festival at a 40,000 Sq ft venue. That's not an appropriate comparison. His tour sold out in a matter of hours months in advance thats just a fact.

As usual dipsetgeneral dipsetgeneral not thinking before he type though. If an artist could sell out any other 20K arena, why would not be able to sell out MSG in the most heavily populated area in the country?

Future alone cannot sell out big arenas all across the country. Maybe only in Atlanta
If he could, why wouldn't he just do it and make a killing? Very few artists can sell out arenas by themselves. No way he can sell out arenas and is doing shows with 1500-2000 people capacity like the observatory

Last edited:
Obviously Dipset don't know what he talking about. :lol:

A rapper selling out 2,000 seat venues acrosd the court is still damn good though. A few of the venues on the PR tour like the San Jose Event Center are +5,000.

Last edited:
The boy fewtch was in my city tonight, San Antonio. I knew I wasn't going to the concert, but my boy hit me up about the after party hosted by esco. That boy ty dolla sign had an after party at the club next door. When we pulled up, the Ty party had a line around the corner so we hit up the esco joint. The bouncer said it was 20,then we got to the door and the said 25,i was like that's wack. Club was STUPID packed. Esco didn't show up till 1:30,then 1:45

Club went CRAZY. >CRAZY

Yea I was just speaking on the bolded part, and can't rly speak on the tour. Selling out 2,000 seats is pretty good but there's a lot of rappers that can do that

Fam come to Miami damn near once a month, I'd be surprised if he sold out the AAA with just him and Ty$

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom