Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I know what kind of thread I'm in so I expect this, but outside of future, spitta, and sometimes thugga that list is boo boo

i agree on that lol
i know uzi and carts but they whatever, I'm not a lil b fan

i was a thugger hater before but that man catchy af

Last edited:
You not out the loop you just got **** taste :lol:

I know what kind of thread I'm in so I expect this, but outside of future, spitta, and sometimes thugga that list is boo boo

Idk man just kind of seems like you were for sure on some contrarian trip. Very curious what mainstream hip hop festivals you frequent if your standards are indeed genuine.

I mean you've got two of the three hottest rappers in music in Thug and Future.

Highly, highly, respected OG's in the industry in Currency and Freddie Gibbs.

I'm not a Lil B fan but he's still probably the single most controversial rapper of this generation with an insane fan base.

Kodak probably the youngest talent in rap since Joey Bad *** first came on the scene.

I'm not familiar with Uzi Vert's music but I know he's doing his thing with a huge following.

It's a music festival, you're not supposed of be a fan of all or even very many of the artist on the lineup. Saying the lineup is trash just don't add up for it being a music festival.

Last edited:
Future, spitta & Lil Kodak? I ain't mad at that lineup :smokin

Gibbs would only be exciting if it's madgibbs stuff. Not here for trap gibbs

copped tickets to see future next week at the observatory :pimp:

finally seen all the artists i wanted to see live :pimp:

thought future and thug were beefing?

Last edited:
copped tickets to see future next week at the observatory :pimp:

finally seen all the artists i wanted to see live :pimp:
thought future and thug were beefing?

I was just about to say, nobody is questioning this Young Thug/Future beef and doing a concert but when I posted the concert with Future/Quan, y'all swear WWIII was about to happen. :lol:

It's all entertainment...them rappers are only trying to do one thing - get paid.

future really charging ridiculous prices tho.

i'll be at the friday show at observatory.

This dude is charging a list staples center rapper prices at some basic *** venues :rofl:
Idk who dude thinks he is im only going cuz i got tickets for 80

Last edited:
You do what you want when you poppin

Hes dropping his prices tho :lol:

Future def isnt the hottest rapper in the world if that was the case he wouldnt be doing small venues :lol: cmon now

Id be a fool to pay 150+ to be in some small venue where the stage doesnt even look great

More power to ya if yall did that tho

Last edited:
I think the prices y'all are seeing are the resale ticket prices and it's the resellers that's lowering the prices since people aren't biting on the $150.

I think the prices y'all are seeing are the resale ticket prices and it's the resellers that's lowering the prices since people aren't biting on the $150.

Nah papi he opened up more shows for less than 100 in cali

He didnt sell out of some shows in LA yet for purple reign last time i checked i remember getting an email and passing

Back
Top Bottom